Pocahontas
Hindi to English anuvaad kijiye. 1. Us mez par (un mezo par) kya hai? - Wht is on that table (that tables)? 2. Aap kisko (kise) yah kitaab dete hain? - To whom do u give this book? 3. Kis kamre (kin kamro) mein almariyan nahi hain? - In which room (rooms) there r no dressers? Is, us kamre (un, in kamro) mein almariyan nahi hain. - This, in that room (those, in these rooms) there r no dressers. 4. Adhyapak ji mujhe (tumhe, hame, unhe, inhe) pen dete hain. - Teacher gives to me (to you, to us, to them(those), to them(these)) a pen. 5. Is bagiche mein aap log kya ugate hain? - Wht do you (ppl) grow in this garden? 6. Woh kaun hai? - Who are u? 7. Yah kya hai? - Wht is this? 8. Yah kiske kitaab hai? Yah uski (meri, hamari, tumhari, aapki) kitaab hai. - Whose is this book? It is his/her (my, our, your, Your) book. 9. Ye kinke pen hain? Ye hamare pen hain. - Whoese are these pens? These are our pens. 10. Wah kiska kampyutar hai? Wah us cchatr ka kampyutar hai jo hamare ghar mein rahta hai. - Whose is this computer? It is computer of that student which lives in our house. 11. Yahan koi hai? Yahan koi nahi hai. - Is anybody here? Nobody is here. 12. Yahan jo kuch hai wah kiska hai? Yahan jo kuch hai wah sab cchatro ka hai. - Something which is here, whose is this? Something which is here, it is all students'. 13. Yah kitaab kiski ko nahi dijiye. - Don't give this book to anyone. 14. Wah kiski cchatr se namaste kahta hai. - He said hello to some student. 15. Jis makaan mein ham rahte hain wah hamare bhai ka makaan hai. - That house where we live, is our brother's house. 16. Jin logo ko ham dekhte hain ve is sansthan ke adhyapak hain. - That ppl which u look at, they are institute's teachers. 17. Ye kitaaben kin ke liye hain? Ve un cchatro ke liye hain jo hamare sansthan mein hindi sikhte hain. - For what are these books? They are for that students who are learning hindi in our institute.
1

Great work, I found just these two errors

13. Yah kitaab kiski kisi ko nahi dijiye. - Don't give this book to anyone.
14. Wah kiski (Kiski means 'whose') kuchh cchatron se(ko) namaste kahta hai. - He said (said - past tense?) says hello to some student.

I just want to confirm about the translation for Sentence No. 8 & 17. I think "Whose is this book ?" is incorrect & in sentence No. 17 Whom Should be used instead of What.
thanx!
All correct.Good job