khitomi
I lost my way at umechika. I went to Umeda, Osaka yesterday. There is a large underground shopping center in Umeda. Underground is chika in Japanese. So we call there umechika. A place where I had to go was near Umeda station of a subway. At first, I saw a sine of umechika's map, but I could'nt find out an exit which that was closed to my workplace, because that map was very simple and there were many exits. I often use google map at places where I don't know well. So I tried to use google map at umechika, but umechika was not covered... And that was underground... I asked a saleswoman of shoes store, a salesman of cake shop and a guard about the way to the exit which I wanted to go. Finally, I could find out the exit which I wanted to go and got out from umechika. Banza----i\(^o^)/ I lose my way every time at umechika. (^^;;

I got lost at Umechika.

I went to Umeda, Osaka yesterday.
There is a large underground shopping center in Umeda.
In Japanese, chika means underground, So we call the shopping center Umechika.

I had to go to a place located near the Umeda Subway Station.
I saw a map of Umechika, but because the map displayed so many exits, I couldn't find out one which was close to my job.

I often use Google Maps in unfamiliar places, but since it was underground, it wasn't covered.

I asked a saleswoman at the shoe store, a salesman at the cake shop and a guard to help me find my exit.
Finally, I was able to find out the exit which I was looking for.
Banza----i\(^o^)/

I lose my way get lost every time at Umechika. (^^;;

>ilde Thank you for a comment. The underground shopping center of Umeda is so big for me. Have a nice time in Tokyo and Osaka. Take care!
It's incredible because next week I'm going to Tokyo and I'll be in Osaka too...sennichimae, Namba , Midosuji, Umeda...Yodogawa, Kamishinjo...I miss Osaka so much and thank you because I lost too many times but in holidays no problem...domo arigatou!!!