English seems to have 7 rules, but I find out there are a lot of exceptions

Yeah, it has really a lot of exceptions. There are a lot of ways of saying something which are different from our language which is italian. I perfectly know my english is still bad, even though I've been studing it for 6-7 years, but I think, that's 'cause I don't live in England and the way in italy they teach this language is really bad. I have for example a really bad pronunciation and do not know too much words which are used daily in England. I really like the london pronunciation and see a lot of american series in their motherlanguage, I hope to get my english better and who knows what I will do, probably one day I will go to live in New Orleans which is always been my dream city.

English seems to have 7 rules, but I found out there are a lot of exceptions.

Yeah, it really has a lot of exceptions. There are a lot of ways of saying something which isdifferent from the Italian language. I perfectly know that my English is still bad, even though I've been studying it for 6-7 years. But I think that's because I don't live in England and the way they teach this language in Italy is really bad. For example, I am really bad at pronunciation and do not know a lot of words which are used daily in England. I really like the London pronunciation and see a lot of American series in their mother language. I hope my english gets better and who knows what I will do. Hopefully, one day I will go to and live in New Orleans which is always been my dream city.

Yeah, it has really a lot of exceptions. There are a lot of ways of saying something things that which are different from in our language, which is Italian. I perfectly know very well my English is still bad, even though I've been studing it for 6-7 years, but I think, that's because I don't live in England and the way in italy they teach this language in Italy is really bad. I have for example a really bad pronunciation and do not know too much many words which that are used daily in England. I really like the London pronunciation and see a lot of American series in their mother language, I hope to get my English better and who knows what I will do then. probably Perhaps one day I will go to live in New Orleans which is has always been my dream city.

Yeah, it has really a lot of exceptions. There are a lot of ways of saying something which are different from our language, which is Italian. I perfectly aware that my English is still bad, even though I've been studing it for 6-7 years, but I think, that's because I don't live in England and the way in italy they teach this language is really bad. I have, for example, a really bad pronunciation and do not know too many words that are used daily in England. I really like the London pronunciation and see a lot of American series in their mother language. I hope to make my English better and who knows what I will do. Probably one day I will go to live in New Orleans, which is always been my dream city.

[Your English is better than you think.  English is confusing because it is a mixture of two languages - German and French.  Actually, it is an old form of German.  It means that we took phrases and rules from both languages - very confusing.]