My small flat

Small flat
I live in small flat and I have to take advantage the space the most is possible. For that my fornitures have a lot of space inside.
For example, the armchair has a hole where I can save blankets that I use when it´s cold. Under the bed I have big boxes where I save clothing of the other season. For example, if It´s winter I save in those boxes summer dresses, sandals or my swimsuits.
I have big wardrobes, they are as tall as it´s possible, they came up to roof, because that I can to take advantage the tall space to keep a lot of things.
But the most important is not to keep things that don´t use. When I was a child, and I lived with my parents and they have a big house and I keep all things of the school (old books, old backpack, uniform of school..) but when I arrived my small flat I had to throw all things that weren´t importants, because I haven´t space

My small flat

Small flat
    I live in a small flat and I have to take advantage of the space the most is as much as possible. For that That is why my fornitures furniture have a lot of space inside has storage space inside
    For example, the armchair has a hole where I can save store/keep blankets that I use when it´s cold. Under the bed I have big boxes where I save store/keep clothing of the other season. For example, if It´s winter I save store/keep in those boxes summer dresses, sandals or (maybe you should use ''and'' instead of ''or'') my swimsuits.
    I have big wardrobes, they are as tall as it´s possible (or ''as tall as they can get''). They came reach up to the roof, because that is all I can do to take advantage of the tall space in order to keep a lot of things.
    But the most important is not to keep things that I don´t use. When I was a child, and I lived with my parents, and they have had a big house and I keep kept all things of the from school (old books, old backpack, uniform of school..) but when I arrived at my small flat I had to throw away all things that weren´t importants, because I haven´t don't have space.

Good work! I know exactly what you mean, because I also had to throw away many things due to lack of space in my new place when I left my parents' house...