My career

At the age of fourteen I had to choose a general direction of my future work. I didn't care about it because of my youth. So my family chose it for me. They decided math and physics are perfect for their girl. And if I would passed exams I could be an engineer like all my relatives.
That's why I studied in mathematical class and then in technical univercity for 7 years.
After all my adventures in Machine Parts, Strenghts of Materials and other tiresome disciplines, after I miraculously got a diploma, I finally started my engineering career.
I servived three years.
Then I ran away.
In nowadays I'm a yoga instructor. I lead classes 5 times per week. I continue to learn Chemistry, Biochemistry, English and all that I was always interested in.
Now I'm a happy person.

My career

At the age of fourteen I had to choose a general direction of for my future study work. I didn't care about it then because of my youth. So my family chose it for me. They decided maths and physics are perfect for their girl, and if I would had passed the exams I could have been an engineer like all my relatives.
    That's why I studied in mathematics class and then in technical university for 7 years.
    After all my adventures in Machine Parts, Strength of Materials and other tiresome disciplines, after somehow I miraculously got a diploma and I finally started my engineering career.
    I survived three years.
    Then I ran away.
    In Nowadays I'm a yoga instructor. I lead take classes 5 times per week. I continue to learn Chemistry, Biochemistry, English and all that I was always interested in.
    Now I'm a happy person.