when parents are not young

My dad's best friend Mr Xin was diagnosed with terminal liver canser days ago.It's even a shock to us, let alone his family.

I haven't seen him since i came to Beijing,it's a long time.In my memorry,he is such a strong person. As dad's best friend,Mr XIn always give my family generous help.But little brother told me today that he is very thin and weak now.All his own work is totally stopped, not to mention helping others.

I fell awful.He is at my father's age, and always seems healthier than dad.How can a such strong person get cancer?Mrs Xin cannot help crying when she told my family the bad news and don't know how to tell Mr. Xin the medical result.

I suggested my parents to have a comprehensive medical examination once i got the news,They are not as young as i thought any more. I can't company them everyday,but i shoul let them know that i love them.

Years hurt their face and health,I have to admit.It's important and necessary to tell you parents you care about them before it's too late.

when parents are not young

My dad's best friend Mr Xin was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer a few days ago. It's even a shock to us, let alone his family.

I haven't seen him since I came to Beijing; it's been a long time.In my memory, he is such a strong person. As dad's best friend, Mr Xin always gave my family generous help. But little brother told me today that he is very thin and weak now. All of his own work is totally stopped, not to mention helping others.

I feel awful. He is at my father's age, and always seems healthier than dad.How can a such strong person get cancer? Mrs Xin cannot help crying when she told my family the bad news and doesn't know how to tell Mr. Xin the medical result.

I suggested to my parents to have a comprehensive medical examination once I got the news. They are not as young as I thought any more. I can't accompany them everyday, but I should let them know that I love them.

Years (I would use time instead of years) have hurt their faces and health, I have to admit. It's important and necessary to tell you parents you care about them before it's too late.