Confidence

As is shown the vivid drawing,in the football ground,a football player is ready to have a shot to the goal.In his thought the goal keeper is so strong and nearly fills up the whole goal.while in the goal keeper's view himself is so tiny than he actually is .
This drawing remark shelds some light to we always overstimate others devilishly and downgrade ourselves' energy.Actually.a considerable number of people frequently say "no " before they do some hard works or face some challenge.Because they are unconfident to themselves .
Perhaps there's no better example than the case ,If Freud lose confidence ,there would no the revolutionary theory that dreams were the disguised of our unconscious desires and fears occured .There is a Chinese says "Difficulties like the springs ,you weak -it strong "Therefore ,we can't lose our confidence forever .

Confidence

As is shown the vivid drawing, in the football field, a football player is ready to have a shot to the goal. In his thought the goal keeper is so strong and nearly fills up the whole goal, while in the goal keeper's view, he is much more tiny than he actually is .
    This drawing remark sheds some light on the fact thatwe always overstimate others devilishly and downgrade ourselves energetically. Actually.a considerable number of people frequently say "no " before they do some hard work or face some challenge, because they are unconfident  of themselves .
    Perhaps there's no better example than the case if Freud had lost confidence ,there would no the revolutionary theory that dreams were the disguised of our unconscious desires and fears occured. There is a Chinese saying that "Difficulties like the springs ,you are weak -it is strong "Therefore ,we can't lose our confidence forever.

[Good entry.  Remember to leave a space after all periods and commas, not before.]