A story!

I had met with my friends at ten o’clock at the gate of our favorite restaurant. We were going to celebrate Noe’s birthday. While I were going there, I realized that I had forgotten the present which we had bought for Noe the week before and I had to came back to my home. Then, I decided text to Marta to tell her what had happened: - I had forgotten the present! But I promise I will arrive in time for the dinner, at ten o’clock I will be having dinner with you –I texted.
I came back to my home running as fast as I could and when I was just about to open the door I realized that I also had left my keys in home. I thought that it couldn’t be true but I had to resolve the matter and I decided going to look for the doorman to ask him for any copy of my keys. Eventually, half an hour later, I found him and he opened my door so I could get the present and I took a taxi in order to try to go to the restaurant on time.
Surprisingly, I arrived to restaurant on time. We went to have dinner, and when Noe saw her present she was exciting, there were two tickets for a concert of her favorite band. “Next week at this time I will be singing in the concert” – she said fascinated.
Finally, when we went for a drink I told Noe my story with her present. Despite of the beginning wasn’t very good we had a very funny evening event.

A story!

I had met with my friends at ten o’clock at the gate of our favorite restaurant. We were going to celebrate Noe’s birthday. While I were was going there, I realized that I had forgotten the present which we had bought for Noe the week before and so I had to came go back to my home. Then, I decided to text to Marta to tell her what had happened: - I had forgotten the present! But I promise I will arrive in time for the dinner, at ten o’clock I will be having dinner with you (this part is unnecessary as the meaning is already implied) –I texted.
    I came back to my returned home, running as fast as I could and when I was just about to open the door I realized that I also had left my keys in at home. I thought that it couldn’t be true but I had to resolve the matter and so I decided going to look for the doorman to ask him for any a copy of my keys. Eventually, after half an hour later, I found him and he opened my door so I could get the present. and I took a taxi in order to try to go get to the restaurant on time.
    Surprisingly, I arrived to restaurant on time. We went to have dinner, and when Noe saw her present she was very excited. There were two tickets for a concert of to her favorite band. “Next week at this time I will be singing in at the concert” – she said fascinated. enthusiastically.
    Finally, when we went for a drink, I told Noe my story with about her present. Despite a rough start, of the beginning wasn’t very good we ended up having had a very funny evening event.

Well done Alba with some minor changes!  I'm glad your evening turned out to be enjoyable!

A story!

I had met with my friends at ten o’clock at the gate of our favorite restaurant. We were going to celebrate Noe’s birthday. While I was going there, I realized that I had forgotten the present which we had bought for Noe the week before and I had to come back to my home. Then, I decided to text  Marta to tell her what had happened: - I had forgotten the present! But I promise I will arrive in time for the dinner, at ten o’clock I will be having dinner with you –I texted.
    I came back to my home running as fast as I could and when I was just about to open the door I realized that I also had left my keys at home. I thought that it couldn’t be true but I had to resolve the matter and I decided I was going to look for the doorman to ask him for a copy of my keys. Eventually, half an hour later, I found him and he opened my door so I could get the present and I took a taxi in order to try make it to the restaurant on time.
    Surprisingly, I arrived to restaurant on time. We went to have dinner, and when Noe saw her present she was excited, there were two tickets for a concert of her favorite band. “Next week at this time I will be singing in the concert” – she said fascinated. (excitedly)
    Finally, when we went for a drink I told Noe my story with her present. Despite of (Although) the beginning wasn’t very good we had a very (good time that evening) fun evening event.

Excellent use of verb tenses and shows good command of English...Keep going! Ross