SteveToHer
Mexico, a beautiful country! hello, my name is Steven, I live in Mexico since I was a little boy, this is the country where my parents grew up, specifically the State of Jalisco, Have you heard about it? About how the "Mezcal" paints the red ground with its blue color? The high part of Jalisco ("Los Altos de Jalisco" in spanish) is a conjunct of towns and cities, these towns are full of culture, the mountains are always colorful like Picasso's paints. Besides the colorful mountains, the red ground painted by the blue mezcal (the plant that is used to make "tequila") the atmosphere of the high part of Jalisco is a happy and cultural atmosphere, with kind and worker people, this is a place where you can enjoy the original tequila while you're listening at the "mariachi" watching how the sun rises up in the colorful mountains without concern. I'll tell you about the beaches of Jalisco next time, see you.
1

¡Ay Jalisco no te rajes!

Mi vecina jalisciense dice que no es de los Altos de Jalisco, porque es muy chaparra.

Mexico, a Beautiful Country!

Hello, my name is Steven.  I have lived in Mexico since I was a little boy.  This is the country where my parents grew upspecifically, the State of Jalisco.  Have you heard of it? About how the "mezcal" which paints the red ground with its blue color? The high/elevated part of Jalisco ("Los Altos de Jalisco" in Spanish) is a conjunction of towns and cities.  These towns are full of culture, and the mountains are always colorful, like Picasso's paints.
Besides the colorful mountains, there's the red ground, painted by the blue mezcal (the plant that is used to make "tequila")
The atmosphere of the high part of Jalisco is a happy and cultured atmosphere, with kind and hardworking people.  This is a place where you can enjoy authentic tequila while you're listening to the "mariachi" music, and peacefully watching how the sun rises up over the colorful mountains.
I'll tell you about the beaches of Jalisco next time.  See you.