My translation 3 : Curse of the pharaohs 1

It simply refers to the belief that anyone would disturb the mummy of an ancient Egyptian, specially a pharaoh, is under a curse.This curse, which can't differentiate between thieves and archaeologists, have caused bad luck, illness, or even death.
The whole story began on opening the Tutankhamun tomb in 1992 by Howard Carter's team. The first thing to draw their attention were the inscriptions saying "Death will hit with its poisonous wings anyone trying to dispel the security and peace of the pharaoh's shrine. After that, a series of mysterious incidents started to happen taking the whole team's lives away. Most death cases were a result of an obscure fever with delirium and shiver. However, sometimes it was exceeding the matter of fever; Carter's secretary had died with an unknown reason, that was before his father committing suicide. Moreover, during the secretary's funeral, the horse riding his bier ran over a kid and killed him. Almost all people, taken part in discovering the tomb someway or another, went crazy or committed suicide for no reason.
To be continued.............

The 'Curse' simply refers to the belief that anyone who disturbs the mummy of an ancient Egyptian, especially a pharaoh, is under a curse. This curse, which can't differentiate between thieves and archaeologists, has caused bad luck, illness or even death.
    The whole story began on opening the Tutankhamun tomb in 1992 by Howard Carter's team. The first thing to draw their attention was the inscriptions saying "Death will hit with its poisonous wings anyone trying to dispel the security and peace of the pharaoh's shrine." After that, a series of mysterious incidents started to happen taking the whole team's lives away. Most cases of death cases were a result of an obscure fever, with delirium and shivering. However, sometimes it was exceeded a mere case of fever; Carter's secretary had died from an unknown cause, which was before his father committed suicide. Moreover, during the secretary's funeral, the horse riding his bier ran over a kid and killed him. Almost all people who had taken part in discovering the tomb someway or another, went crazy or committed suicide for no reason.
    To be continued.............

[Good story]