Invisible man

Basically i am an introvert(i think so).I always dream of becoming invisible, because i can escape from all others who are watching me.If i could become invisible i would do a lot of things. The first thing i would like to do is to go to some good hotel that provide delicious food items and i'll take a lot of food to give to kids who are starving, Then i'll go to a textile shop and i'll get some dress for the poor people who doesn't have the money to buy good dress and i'll also take some dress for me too :)
I always liked to dance in parties but as i said earlier am an introvert and introverts doesn't dance :P. so if i become invisible i will go to a dance party and i will dance like Michel Jackson :D
Then i will travel all around the world, but there is one thing sad about being invisible because my friends who are living in other countries can't see me when i visit there :(
There is a boy in my place who always troubled me and if i get invisible i will definitely go to his home and will give a punch in his face :)

I forgot one thing!! Michael Jackson

Invisible man

Basically I am an introvert(I think so).I always dream of becoming invisible, because I can escape from all others who are watching me.If I could become invisible I would do a lot of things. The first thing I would like to do is to go to a good hotel that provide delicious food items and i'll take a lot of food to give to kids who are starving. Then i'll go to a textile shop and i'll get some dress for the poor people who doesn't have the money to buy good clothing and i'll also take some clothes for me too :)
    I always liked to dance in parties but as I said earlier I am an introvert and introverts don't dance :P. so if I become invisible I will go to a dance party and I will dance like Michel Jackson :D
    Then I will travel all around the world, but there is one thing sad about being invisible because my friends who are living in other countries can't see me when I visit there :(
    There is a boy in my place who always troubled me and if I get invisible I will definitely go to his home and will give him a punch in his face :)

Great Writing, I am an introvert also, I only turn on the social skills when needed!Haha