Abba - Chiquitita. What do these phrases mean?

Chiquitita tell me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
your best friend,
I'm the one you must rely on
you were always sure of yourself
now I see you've broken the feathers
I hope we can patch it up together

So your voice came tumbling down
And your love's a blown out candle

I like this song because it has a lot of idioms and of course because it is nice. So these are the phrases I have a little difficulty with:

You must rely on - Can we translate it as " I strongly recommend that you rely on me!"?
A patch means a piece of clothing, to patch - to put a patch on some clothes to hide a hole. In Russian 'a patch' is 'заплата', to patch - залатать. The figurative meaning is to mend something, to make things settled.

"Your voice came tumbling dowm" - I understand it as Chiquitita can't sing well any more, her voice is harsh or screaming sometimes. Is it right? What do you think? Perhaps, it has disappeared at all?

'blown out candle' is quite simple for me. 'To blow out a candle' or 'to put it out' means to blow at it or water it so 'a candle goes out'. Right? So in Russian it would be 'угасшая свеча'/погасшая свеча'. ''Ugasshaya'' is really poetic.
'And your love's a blown out candle' - I would translate this phrase so: Твоя любовь угасла, как свеча. - Your love is blown out like a candle, yet in Russian it means that Chiquitita doesn't love her friend any more, but in this song that means the end of the relationship, in my opinion.

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Preliminary comment:  These are lyrics from a song.  A lyricist has broad artistic license.  The words of the song are neither precise nor scientific, and the words are not required to make sense.  Having said that, here are my best guesses:

I'm the one you must rely on --   You must depend on me (because there's no one else you can depend on).

I hope we can patch it up together. --   It is my desire that you and I can mend (whatever is broken; whatever is hurting).   

"Your voice came tumbling down" -  I do not think it means that Chiquitita can't sing well any more, or that her voice is harsh or screaming.  I think it means that her voice became softer or disappeared.  Why?  Because Chiquitita apparently needs a shoulder to cry on, and her love is like a blown out candle.  These details evoke images of sadness and regret, not anger.

'And your love's a blown out candle' - I would translate this phrase in the following way: Твоя любовь угасла, как свеча. - Your love has been blown out (extinguished), like a candle.,

I think the song too indicates that Chiquitita's love for her friend has died.