animy,do you like?

recently,my favorate animy is bleach,do you know that?i like stay busy but the bleach is enomously appealing to me,it brings me the most ethusiasm and happyness to me.

is there any mistakes?just figure them out,谢谢你们啦!!!!

I agree with LELLIA but there is one word LELLIA had to write it correctly , ethusiasim , enthusiasim.

Hi there! I love animes too! But I haven't seen Bleach yet. Let me try to check your writing though I'm not a native speaker. I hope they will come here and check the writing properly. So... Recently,my favorite anime is Bleach,do you know that? i like to stay busy but Bleach is enormously appealing to me, it brings me plenty of (a lot of) enthusiasm and happiness. You can also say: it makes me really happy and enthusiastic!

animy, Do you like anime?

Recently, my favorate anime is Bleach. do Did you know that? I like to stay busy, but the Bleach is enormously appealing to me. It brings me the most a lot of ethusiasm and happiness to me.

is Are there any mistakes? Just figure them out,谢谢你们啦!!!!

Nice job! Remember to capitalize at the beginning of sentences and proper nouns. I haven't seen Bleach in a long time, so I need to start watching again soon.

anime,do you like?

recently,my favorate animy is bleach,do you know that?i like stay busy but the bleach is enomously appealing to me,it brings me the most ethusiasm and happyness.