Today I think about...

Today I think about my distant cousin. We did'nt see each other for nine years, and she is at home since the day before yesterday. It's funny, we are physically and geographically opposed, but we get along, we have same passions and we speak together easily. She is the one who shows me this website site today, whereas I study english at the college, so it's a bit strange to be waiting for my cousin I haven't seen for nine years to subscribe to a website where I can speak english with other people.

Never mind, I'm happy to be here and nice to meet you ^^.

Today I am thinking about...

Today, I am thinking about my distant cousin. We haven't seen each other for nine years, and she has been at home since the day before yesterday. It's funny, we are physically and geographically opposites, but we get along. We have same passions and we speak together easily. She is the one who showed me this website site today. Since I study English in college, it's a bit strange to be instructed by my cousin I haven't seen for nine years to subscribe to a website where I can speak English with other people.

Comment: "Whereas" is as very old and rarely used word in the U.S. I am not sure about the UK. 

Today I think thought about...

Today I think thought about my distant cousin. We did'nt see haven't seen each other for nine years, and she is has been at home since the day before yesterday. It's funny, we are physically and geographically opposed, but we get along, we have same passions and we speak together easily. She is was the one who shows showed me this website site today, whereas I study English at the college, so it's a bit strange to be waiting for my cousin who I haven't seen for nine years to subscribe to a website where I can speak English with other people.