Passport

Today I got my passport =)!, I had been thinking in requesting it 2 years ago or so, I hadn't done it because I was afraid to take forever, bureaucracy in Mexico is not the most efficient, however it is!, once you pay, it only took me 2 hours, and the appointments are scheduled through Internet. If had knew it I wouldn't had lost last year free travel to Holand =/

Anyway, now that I have it, I can move to any place I want (where visa to mexicans are not requested), I'm hosting a Russian friend at home, I could get back with him =), I'm also interested in traveling to Brasil *u*, however I'm a little afraid that they don't want me. I've heard in the news that some brasilians are being quite rude with foreign people, specially to cubans because of his color, my skin is dark, so I don't know if it would be wise to travel there.

Passport

Today I got my passport =)!, I had been thinking of requesting it 2 years ago or so, I hadn't done it because I was afraid it would take forever, bureaucracy in Mexico is not the most efficient, however it is! Once you pay, it only took me 2 hours, and the appointments are scheduled through the Internet. If had known I wouldn't have lost last years free travel to Holland =/

Anyway, now that I have it, I can move to any place I want (where visas are not requested from mexicans). I'm hosting a Russian friend at home, I could get back with him =). I'm also interested in traveling to Brazil *u*, however I'm a little afraid that they don't want me. I've heard in the news that some brazilians are quite rude with foreign people, especially to cubans because of their color. My skin is dark, so I don't know if it would be wise to travel there.