lost job

I don't want to put sedness but tree years ago I lost my job here in Italy. After this I m not to be able to find a serious work, it seems like in this Country when you are 40 years old nobody wants you more! I hope in other Country is different than here..life goes on...

Lost job

I don't want to be glum but tree three years ago I lost my job, here in Italy. After this I m not to be Since then I haven't been able to find a any serious work.  It seems like in this Country, when you are 40 years old, nobody wants you any more! I hope in other Country countries things are different. But life must go on...

Best of luck with finding a new job that you love and was worth waiting for:)

lost job

I don't want to put sadness but three years ago I lost my job here in Italy. After this I have not been able to find a serious work. It seems like in this country when you are 40 years old nobody wants to hire you! I hope in other countries it is different than it is here..life goes on...

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your job. I pray that you will find a new one soon!!