Hi everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is sharon, i'm Chinese, and now i'm working in a Korean company, so i want to learn some Korean, and also want to practice my English, besides that, i'm interested with language learning, i also learned some Janpanese in my college.
I am here to find someone who can learn English, Korean and Janpanese together with me, i can teach you Chinese, pls contact with me, thank you~

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Sharon. I'm Chinese, and but now i'm working in a Korean company, so i want to learn some Korean.  I and also want to practice my English, and in addition besides that, i'm interested with language learning other languages, and I also learned some Japanese in my college days.
    I am here to find someone who can learn study English, Korean and Japanese together with me, and i can teach you Chinese. Please contact with me, thank you~

It's good to make longer sentences using conjunctions, but not to overdo it, particularly with separate topics in the parts.

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Sharon. I'm Chinese, and now I'm working in a Korean company, so I want to learn some Korean, and also I want to practice my English. Besides that, I'm interested with language learning. I also learned some Japanese in my college.
    I am here to find someone who can learn English, Korean and Japanese together with me. I can teach you Chinese, please contact with me. Thank you~