Life is not a bed of roses...

In the last days, I have been experiencing what life is about. The work that I found is not what I expected. But in spite of this realization, it brought to me a wise reflection: life is not that easy. It was practically my first job, before that, I just studied and got paid by researching for my school.I saw what is the real world like and it was kinda scary. I'm 20, have too much to live, and learned from this situation. I don't know whether I'll keep working there or not, but whatever it will happen, it was worthy.

Thanks for reading!

Life is not a bed of roses...

In the last days, I have been experiencing what life is about. The work that I found is not what I expected. But in spite of this realization, it brought to me a wise reflection*: life is not that easy. It was practically my first job; before that, I just studied and got paid by for doing researching for my school. I saw what is the real world is like and it was kinda scary. I'm 20, have too much to live for, and I've learned from this situation. I don't know whether I'll keep working there or not, but whatever it will happens, it was worthwhile.

Thanks for reading!

*Maybe a better word would be realization instead of reflection?

Life is not a bed of roses...

Thanks for reading!

Life is not a bed of roses...

Thanks for reading!

Life is not a bed of roses...

Thanks for reading!

Life is not a bed of roses...

Thanks for reading!