Why do we read

- Through away your goddamn book and take out a trash! - said my mom angrily. That's happening to me all the time. I asking myself: why do we read? I know that's the reasons to doing that can be counting endlessly, but I'll be mention a few of them.

1. When you reading a good authors your ability of speaking increasing. Dictionary level getting higher as well.
2. Reading makes you a good companion. So you can get alone with anybody. And you'll always find a theme to talk.
3. You'll never get bored when you staying alone by yourself.
4. Reading it's a good training for your brain and makes it reacting fast like thunder)
5. The whole World opening ahead of you, even more, the whole Universe! How about that?
Lifetime is short and don't have the ability to visit all planet. Books gives you that opportunity. Even more, you can visit any century of history.

The point is: don't waste your time, read!

Why do we read?

-"Throw away your goddamn book, and take out a trash!" said my mom angrily. This happens to me all the time. I ask myself: why do we read? There are many reasons for doing so. Here are a few of them:

1. When you read a good author, your ability to speak improves. Your vocabulary improves as well
    2. Reading makes you a good companion, so you can converse with anyone. You will always find something to talk about.
    3. You'll never get bored when you are by yourself.
    4. Reading is good training for your brain, and makes it work faster.
    5. In books, the whole world is open to you; even more, the whole Universe! How about that?
    Life is short, and you don't have the ability to visit the whole planet. Books gives you that opportunity. Furthermore, you can visit any century from history.