What a fool I am

Well the summer is already gone. For me it's has flies so quickly. I fucked up. I've missed my summer. What a fool. I had so many plans and did just about 10% of them.
Anyway I can proud that I was on the camping trip for a three days, slept on the tent beneath a stars. Almost falled in love but that's another story.
I was on the sea with my family. Have a warm memories now.
Not the worst summer right? But I didn't reached a lot of my aims. Haven't watched sunrise, didn't take a outdoor walks with my camera, didn't spend as much time as I'd like to with my grandpa and grandma and a lots more.
What can I say, cheer up buddy, it'll be the next one, in one year! Hope I won't be a loser again)

What a fool I am

Well the summer is already gone. For me it has flown by so quickly. I fucked up. I've missed my summer. What a fool I am. I had so many plans and did just about 10% of them.
    Anyway, I can be proud that I was on a camping trip for three days, slept in a  tent beneath the stars. Almost falled in love, but that's another story.
    I was on the sea with my family. I have a warm memories now.
    Not the worst summer, right? But I didn't reach a lot of my aims. I haven't watched sunrise, didn't take a outdoor walks with my camera, didn't spend as much time as I'd like to with my grandpa and grandma and a lots more.
    What can I say? Cheer up buddy, it'll be the next one, in one year! Hope I won't be a loser again)

[Good article.  You need to work on your articles (a, an, the) and when to use them.]

What a fool I am!

Well, the summer is already gone. For me it flew by so quickly. I fucked up. I've missed my summer. What a fool! I had so many plans and did just about 10% of them.
    Anyway, I can proudly say that I was on the camping trip for a three days, slept on the tent beneath the stars. Almost fell in love, but that's another story.
    I was on the sea with my family. I have warm memories now.
    Not the worst summer right? But I didn't reach a lot of my aims (goals?). I haven't watched asunrise, I didn't take outdoor walks with my camera, I didn't spend as much time as I'd like to with my grandpa and grandma, and a lot more.

What a fool I am

More notebook entries written in Ukrainian