parking space

I want to buy a parking space for my car .but it neet to spend more than One hundred thousand yuan .I love dearly my money .you know,in china,house is too expensive .and the parking space is expensive too.but i have to buy it .because if I dont buy it ,I mustnot park my car future .oh ,my money.That are from my hard work.

parking space

Parking Space

I would like to buy a parking space for my car, but I need to spend over one hundred thousand yuan.

I love my money.  In China, house and parking space are very expensive. In the future I would like to park my car in its own parking space so I must buy a space.  Oh, my hard work and my money that I love dearly.

parking space

I want to buy a parking space for my car , but I NEED to spend more than One hundred thousand yuan .I love  my money DEARLY. YOU know, in China, A house is too expensive , and A parking space is expensive too. BUT i have to buy ONE , because if I dont buy it , I CANNOT park my car future. OH ,my money that CAME from my hard work.

Sorry a parking space, costs so much :). In the USA, it's the same in Downtown Los Angeles and also New York. Fortunately, I live in a small city now, and most places including parking, but I feel your pain! Best of luck ;)