Sunday skate

I do not know how to start, but would like to emphasize that it was a remarkable day.
Last Sunday I went to a championship skaters region's Vinhedo (the city where I live). Was conducted in Valinhos, nearby town. I have been watching my older brother compete, he did well, came in 5th place among 40 athletes of the category'' beginner. "It was great to see him and supports him in this new career.
I hope to go on another championship soon, because I really liked! It was great fun and took beautiful photos!

Sunday skate

Last Sunday was indeed a remarkable day!  I attended Vinhedo's region championship skaters game. It was conducted in Valinhos, a nearby town. I have watched my older brother compete several times, and this last Sunday he did incredible. He came in 5th place among 40 athletes in the beginners catergory. I was very happy to be there supporting him in his new career. I really enjoyed the games and hope to be cheering him on, at another championship, again soon. It was great fun and I was able to take beautiful photos!

Desculpe, eu não tive tempo para destacar, etc, mas, eu fiz reescrevê-lo onde eu pensei que iria fluir melhor e eliminou alguns erros gramaticais. Espero que ajude você a olhar através da diferença. 

More notebook entries written in Portuguese