Essay for the internship #2

Please describe what skills and knowledge you hope to gain during each of the following stages of your training in the U.S? ;
Through training seminars, attendance at conferences and/or research work:
[Answer]
I have not had much opportunities of training seminars or attending conferences at current company, and I have decided most of things by myself.
Because of this, I think understanding what others think will be great opportunities to improve my business thinking. I would like to learn flexible way of thinking in business scene through these opportunities.

3. Please describe how the proposed training relates to your field of your present occupation:
[Answer]
I have been working as a web designer and I started to think that I would like to do borderless web creating work about two years ago.
So at the same time I learn new web creating technologies, I have studied English to get ready for the training program.
I have also been searching about working globally as a web creator by reading blogs which are written by the same job as mine and work borderlessly.
In the future, I would like to keep working as a web designer who create websites which are visited from both domestic and overseas, so this training program will be valuable experience for my future career.

4. Please justify why it is necessary for you to complete a period of practical training in the United States:
[Answer]
Being in Japan, I have created websites only for Japanese users and customers. I always feel a little impatient because websites have possibilities to generate information to all over the world.
I believe that I will be able to learn how to create websites or advertisement which are internationally understandable through training in the global company. To obtain those skills, I think this training is essential for me.

5. Please describe how successful completion of a training program in the United Stateswill assist you in fulfilling the goals you have established for yourself once you have returned to your home country:
[Answer]
After I finish the internship process, I would like to work at a globally expand company or working as a freelance designer and get jobs both domestic and overseas.
I am sure that the training process in the United States will gain my experience and I will be ready to do the borderless jobs after I come back to Japan.

Essay for the internship #2

[Answer]
    I have not had much many opportunities of for training seminars or attending conferences at current company, and I have decided most of things by myself. 

Because of this, I think understanding what others think will be a great opportunity to improve my business thinking. (Maybe another way to phrase this is: Because of this, I think my training will be a great opportunity to understand others and improve my business thinking.)

I would like to learn more flexible ways of thinking in the business scene through these opportunities. (Here, the last sentence is kind of implied by the first sentence, so it's not really needed. It's not in correct, but personally I would choose to leave it out.)

[Answer]
    I have been working as a web designer and I started to think that I would like to do borderless global web creating work (the reason "creating" is not needed is because people will often understand "web work". If you want to clarify though, use "web design") about two years ago.

So at the same time while I learning new web creating technologies, I have studied English to get ready for the training program.

I have also been searching about working globally as a web creator by reading blogs which are written by the same job as mine and work borderlessly globally. (A would rephrase this: To further prepare, I have also been reading blogs written by web designers currently working globally.)

In the future, I would like to keep working as a web designer who create creating websites which are visited from both domestic and overseas (with both domestic and overseas visitors), so this training program will be a valuable experience for my future career.

[Answer]
    Being in Japan, I have created websites only for Japanese users and customers. I always feel a little impatient because websites have possibilities to generate (you might mean "provide" here) information to all over the world.
    I believe that I will be able to learn how to create websites or advertisements which are internationally understandable through by training in the global company. To obtain those skills, I think this training is essential for me.

[Answer]
    After I finish the internship process, I would like to work at a globally expanded company or working as a freelance designer and get jobs doing both domestic and overseas jobs.
    I am sure that the training process in the United States will gain grow my experience and I will be ready to do the borderless jobs after I come back return to Japan.

There are a few suggestions that aren't just grammatical. Of course, we all have our own ways of speaking and our own word choices, so feel free to ask me any questions on why I suggested something =) I also have skype if that's easier. I hope this helped!

Essay for the internship #2

[Answer]
    I have not had many opportunities for training seminars or for attending conferences at my current company, and I have decided most things by myself.
    Because of this, I think understanding what others think will bring great opportunities to improve my business thinking. I would like to learn flexible ways of thinking in business scenes through these opportunities.

[Answer]
    So at the same time I learned new web creating technologies, I have studied English to get ready for the training program.
    I have also been searching about working globally as a web creator by reading blogs which are written about the same job as mine and work borderlessly.
    In the future, I would like to keep working as a web designer who creates websites which are visited both domestically and overseas, so this training program will be a valuable experience for my future career.

[Answer]
    I believe that I will be able to learn how to create websites or advertisements which are internationally understandable through training in the global company. To obtain those skills, I think this training is essential for me.

5. Please describe how successful completion of a training program in the United States will assist you in fulfilling the goals you have established for yourself once you have returned to your home country:
    [Answer]
    After I finish the internship process, I would like to work at a globally expanding company or work as a freelance designer and get jobs both domestic and overseas.