hobby help me please

each person has a thing which he likes to do in your free time , I like to read the book and it was their classic work, in my opinion, reflect the soul of the writer and the reader experiences the fissioning. I love spending time with my family. my youngest brother is very playful and always cheers me up .helping my mother in the kitchen I am getting the culinary experience. just like listening to music, it enriches me spiritually and at the same time helps to relax. I don't like play computer games and do extreme sports

Red = grammatical error

Blue = stylistic

Each person has a thing something which he or she (or they) likes to do in your their free time. I like to read the book and it was their classic work, in my opinion, reflect the soul of the writer and the reader experiences the fissioning.

I am a little confused.

Which book? Is it "a" book? "Books" in general? A book by a specific person? Overall I'm not sure what you mean

I love spending time with my family. My youngest brother is very playful and always cheers me up . Helping my mother in the kitchen I am getting the gives me culinary experience. just I like listening to music. It enriches me spiritually and at the same time helps me to relax. I don't like to play computer games and do or extreme sports

Pretty Good, just need some clarification on what you were trying to say in the one part. But otherwise, good!