hobby help me please

each person has a thing which he likes to do in your free time , I like to read the book and it was their classic work, in my opinion, reflect the soul of the writer and the reader experiences the fissioning. I love spending time with my family. my youngest brother is very playful and always cheers me up .helping my mother in the kitchen I am getting the culinary experience. just like listening to music, it enriches me spiritually and at the same time helps to relax. I don't like play computer games and do extreme sports

Red = grammatical error

Blue = stylistic

Each person has a thing something which he or she (or they) likes to do in your their free time. I like to read the book and it was their classic work, in my opinion, reflect the soul of the writer and the reader experiences the fissioning.

I am a little confused.

Which book? Is it "a" book? "Books" in general? A book by a specific person? Overall I'm not sure what you mean

I love spending time with my family. My youngest brother is very playful and always cheers me up . Helping my mother in the kitchen I am getting the gives me culinary experience. just I like listening to music. It enriches me spiritually and at the same time helps me to relax. I don't like to play computer games and do or extreme sports

Pretty Good, just need some clarification on what you were trying to say in the one part. But otherwise, good!

Each one has a hobby to do in his free time. For example, I like to read classic books. It shows the soul of a writer. I like to spend time with my family. My youngest brother is very playful. He always cheers me up. Furthermore, I help my mother in the kitchen to gain the experience. I like to listen to music because it enriches my sprite and helps me to relax. I do not like computer games as well as extreme sport.