The "Redes" Programme

When summer is finished there is a new programme schedule on TV. Fortunately, this season I am going to continue enjoying with an interesting programme called Redes. It is broadcast every Sunday at 9:30 p.m. and lasts only 30 minutes. This show spreads knowledge science through an interview to some prestigious scientists everywhere. The interviewer is Eduard Punset (Barcelona 1936) a well-known lawyer, economist and scientist communicator. Every week the interviewees are different and approach the audience some matters concerning to technology, neurocience, astrophysics, psicology and so on.

As a result of the standard of programme a great deal of followers are hooked on to Redes. Certainly, the brilliant iniciative of Punset is very laudable. Not only do we spend an entertaining time, but it is also educational.

Unconciously I have picked up the expression "it's fantastic" which is used by Punset several times during the broadcast. Now, it is usually in my speaking and I really like it.

Finally, thanks to the technology I sometimes watch some missed episodes on my computer. I absolutely recommed everyone visiting this webpage: http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/redes/

Surely, you will not regret it. It is worth it!!!

The "Redes" Programme (Programme is the correct spelling in the UK, in the US we use program)

When summer is finished there (usually) is a new programme schedule on TV.  Fortunately, this season I am going to continue enjoying with an interesting programme called Redes. It is broadcast every (you could also say "each") Sunday at 9:30 P.M. and lasts only (you could also say "exactly") 30 minutes. This show spreads knowledge about science (you could also say "science knowledge") through an by interviewing to some prestigious scientists everywhere (you could also say "from all over the world"). The interviewer is Eduard Punset (Barcelona 1936), a well-known lawyer, economist, and scientist communicator (you could say "science populizer" or even better "popular scientist"). Every week the interviewees are different, and he approaches the audience some matters concerning to technology, neurocience, astrophysics, psicology and so on (you could also say "and other similar subjects").

As a result of the high standards of the programme, a great deal of followers are hooked on to Redes. Certainly, this brilliant iniciative of Punset is very laudable (you could also say "worthy of praise"). Not only do we spend is it an entertaining time, but it is also educational.

Unconciously, I have picked up the expression "It's fantastic!" which is used by Punset several times during the each broadcast.  Now, it is usually in my normal speaking speech and I really like it.

Finally, thanks to the technology I can sometimes watch some missed episodes (you could also say "episodes that I have missed") on my computer. I absolutely recommed that everyone visit ing ( this is the mandative subjunctive moood in English. )  this webpage: http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/redes/

Surely you will not regret it.  (You could also say "You will definitely not regret it!") It's worth it!!!

----

Great job!  Notes are in blue, and a few corrections are in red.  :-)

Mandative Subjunctive ( when something is desired, demanded, recommended, or necessary.  This mood almost always follows the pronoun that)

Examples:

I recommend that everyone "visit".

It is necessary that you "be" in your seats.