My today's failure

Hello everyone who reads this note!
I know that it's rather strange to start writing here about my failures instead of introducing myself and writing about something funny or interesting. But my today's failure is important for my entering this site. Despite of my registration here in July or June this is only my second visit. But I hope I'll stay here for a long time.
Today I've tried to get a job of an English teacher in one Moscow educational center. And I think I failed the interview and made mistakes in a grammer test. I don't say that I'm very upset with it, on the contrary I'll work harder then. But why I'm writing about it is my wish to describe my complicated relationships with English and get advice and help (I hope) for going ahead.
At school I hated the English lessons and inspite of good abilities by the tenth form I couldn't translate educational materials without looking up even simple words in a dictionary. It was aweful! Thanks to my school English teacher!
Just now writing these lines I realized that since my school years I've inheritted such a strange image of English as a far-away-from-my-real-life language that I must know but I can't use in everyday life. What a strange idea I have but it's truth!(Inspite of that fact that I learned the language at Univercity for five years and managed to like it there). I'm too serious about English while I turn learning of other languages into a game. I was so afraid of making mistakes or not knowing a word that I prefered silence and no work to making attempts of using and improving it. How stupid I was! No, I read in English from time to time and sometimes I talked to English-speaking people, but it always made me nervous.
I see that my today's writing is a bad mixture of sentences and ideas without any complete sense. But it's my first note here and I'll see what will happening further with it. The main conclusion is that my today's failure doesn't distress me but on the contrary lets me look at myself and my life-plans better and makes me go ahead instead of retiring into my shell. (the way I used to live before).
Thank you for reading it!
If somebody needs help in learning Russian I'll help with pleasure. And if anybody wants to communicate with me and help with English I would be very happy!)))
Have a good luck!

My today's failure

Hello everyone !
    I know that it's a little weird to start writing about my failures instead of introducing myself and writing about something funny or interesting.

But I'd like to share here my failures, just to get corrections and learn about it. Despite of my registration here in July or June this is only my second visit. But I hope to stay here for a while.
    Today I've tried to get a job for an English teacher in one Moscow's educational center. And I think I failed the interview and I made mistakes in a grammar test. I'm not saying that I'm upset about it, on the contrary I'll work hard then. I'm just writing about just for describe my problems and weak points with English language. 

When I was in school, I hated English!when I was preparing essays or doing homework I had to see the dictionary even for simple words, then in University I learned English for five years. I have had taken English so seriously, being affraid to making mistakes, trying to be possitive but trying to work with confidence.

But anyway, I'm here and I'd like to get a better English... guys if you have advicesfor me, I'm open to hear opinions and learn about it.

Also if you're interested in learn Russian, I will be glad and able to help you :)))

(Pavel, I'm still learning English.... but I tried to correct it just to turn your text shorter, clear and trying to keeping the sense that you applied before on it, hope you like it)

Take care, greetings.

My today's failure

Hello everyone who reads this note!
    Today I've tried to get a job as an English teacher in one of Moscow's educational center. And I think I failed the interview and made mistakes in a grammar test. I don't say that I'm very upset with it, on the contrary I'll work harder then. But why I'm writing about it is my wish to describe my complicated relationships with English and get advice and help (I hope) for going ahead.
    At school I hated the English lessons and inspite of good abilities by the tenth form I couldn't translate educational materials without looking up even simple words in a dictionary. It was awful! Thanks to my school English teacher!
    Just now writing these lines I realized that since my school years I've inheritted such a strange image of English as a far-away-from-my-real-life language that I must know but I can't use in everyday life. What a strange idea I have but it's truth!(Inspite of that fact that I learned the language at University for five years and managed to like it there). I'm too serious about English while I turn learning of other languages into a game. I was so afraid of making mistakes or not knowing a word that I prefered silence and no work to making attempts of using and improving it. How stupid I was! No, I read in English from time to time and sometimes I talked to English-speaking people, but it always made me nervous.
    Thank you for reading it!
    Have a good luck!

If you need someone to talk to in English, message me. And your English is very good, you should have no worries at all. :)