Correct my short text, plz.

Well, I'm still beginning my English classes yet, so maybe my text have a lot of mistakes.

At this moment I haven't many ideas about what write, so I'll comment about a polemic theme here in my country. The Fifa World Cup 2014, whose the investiments are too high for a country where it lacks health, education and security.

There's very dissatisfaction here because the government has built European standard stadiums while public services are bad. Other reason is the corruption. There's much embezzlement. If you have money to pay a good school and a good health plan, you really don't realize the subdevelopment, but if you depend on government to live...well, you have a problem. The government and the local press are doing everything for gringoes find here things are well.

Correct my short text, plz please

Well, I'm still beginning my  have only started with English classes yet, so maybe my text have has a lot of mistakes.

At this moment I haven't many ideas about what to write, so I'll comment about on a polemic theme here in my country. The Fifa World Cup 2014, whose where the investiments are is too high for a country where it lacks lacking in healthcare, education and proper security.

There's very dissatisfaction here because the government has built European standard stadiums while public services are bad. Other reason is the corruption. Corruption is another problem. There's much a lot of embezzlement. If you have money to pay a good school and a good health plan, you really don't realize the subdevelopment, but if you depend on government to live...well, you have a problem. The government and the local press are doing everything for gringoes to find here things well here.are well.

Well done!! your English is improving!! Good luck with your English!! Teacher Hannes Fouche