Monica
How I Learn English Today, our teacher asks us about how we learn English and let us share it with our classmates. I stand up and say, different people have different ways to learn English. And as for me, firstly, instead of listening to BBC or VOA news, I listen to English songs to improve my listening skills. Secondly, I try to read as many English novels as possible to get some information about their habits, culture, and political system. Thirdly, I like watching American TV series and programs. I have watched The Vampire Diaries, Prison Break, The Arrow and so on. During this summer vacation, I watched American Idol, Season 11. It's really an excellent show from which I learned that American people are really energetic and energetic. I just think watching American show is a good way to know Americans so that we can get rid of some stereotypes and communicate with them better. Anyway, we have various ways to learn English and we should just find the one that suits us most and keep learning.
1

How I Learn English

Today, our teacher asks asked us about "how we learn English and let us share it with our classmates." I stand stood up and say, "different people have different ways to learn English." And  as This is what I did. for me, First, firstly, instead of listening to BBC or VOA news, I listen to English songs to improve my listening skills. Secondly, Second, I try to read as many English novels as possible to get some information about their habits, culture, and political system. Thirdly, Third, I like watching American TV series and programs. I have watched The Vampire Diaries, Prison Break, The Arrow and so on. During this the summer vacation, ( During summer break) I watched American Idol, Season 11. It's really an excellent show from which I learned that American people are really energetic and energetic. I just think watching American show is a good way to know Americans so that we can get rid of some stereotypes and communicate with them better. Anyway, we have various ways to learn English and we should just find the one that suits us most and keep learning.

How I Learn English

Today, our teacher asked us about how we learn English and let us share it with our classmates. I stood up and said, different people have different ways to learn English. And the following are what I do to learn English, first, instead of listening to BBC or VOA news, I listen to English songs to improve my listening skills. Second, I try to read as many English novels as possible to get some information about their habits, culture, and political system. Third, I like watching American TV series and programs. I have watched The Vampire Diaries, Prison Break, The Arrow and so on. During this summer vacation, I watched American Idol, Season 11. It's really an excellent show from which I learned that American people are really energetic and energetic. I just think watching American show is a good way to know Americans so that we can get rid of some stereotypes and communicate with them better. Anyway, we have various ways to learn English and we should just find the one that suits us most and keep learning.