How to keep yourself awake?

In recent days, when the weather is changing with the heavy rain and cool temperature I usually feel sleepy. How to keep yourself awake? This important time, I have to focus on somethings but I can’t do anythings because the sleepness. My schedual is to go to bed at 12 am and get up at 7 am. That is a lazy schedual because of sleepness. I wish I always keep myself awake when I study english and work my job. I tried to find some way to resolve my problem such as: drink coffee, eat something, do exercise, wash my face with ice water and so forth. But all of this way, it seems to doesn’t work. Maybe, I have not enough motiative to push me in order to do everything at the moment. When I think about what will happen on my Ielts exam, I feel nevous and worry. But it haven’t existed for a long time, I will forget all of my fear and my anxious soon when the sleepness comes. That is a big reason, which is lead I don’t know what I done in 3 weeks ago. I realize that I am lazier when I return my home with the tired after my job. I forget the habit which talk with foreigner friends each day and speak with my friend who is a english teacher from Indonesia and miss the lesson with my teacher. I don’t want to say anything to excuse for all of my laziness. That is all my fault and I have to responsibility for all of my results which I will receive in the future. With my english level at the moment, I sure that I can’t get high score when I take Ielts exam. Should I retake next exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark. Just because of my laziness, I will though my money out my window, at least that is the fee for resign Ielts exam again. There are so many things which I will have to study in this year and in next year. So as to make my dream become true, I will purpose it with my patient, passion by 2 years which accounts this year. I hope I can pick sweet fruits thank to grow germtrees at the moment with taking careful and not giving up my dreams. And I hope I can keep myself awake when the winter is coming. Can you give me some advise to avoid the sleepness? Thanks!

( I sure that my entry will have a lot of mistake because I can’t use my dictionary and can’t check spell grammar with my break computer)

How to keep yourself awake?

TOO LONG - cannot save it all

... Should I retake next exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark. Just because of my laziness, ...

I will throwough my money out my the window, at least, that is, the fee for resitting Ielts exam again.

There are so many things which I will have to study in this year and in next year.

So as To make my dream become true, I will purpose it with my patient, passion??? by plan to finish in 2 years which accounts includes this year.

I hope I can pick sweet fruits thank to grow germtrees at the moment with taking careful??? succeed(?) and not have to give up my dreams.

And I hope I can keep myself awake when the winter is comesing. Can you give me some advice to avoid the sleepiness? Thanks!

(OKAY! I was going to mention using a dictionary!!!! :D)

Correcting this was pretty hard work, although it is mostly easy to understand.

For IELTS you have a long way to go, and you will surely need to re-sit next year I think, Thuy.

It is hard to work and study, so I know why you are tired. I suggest since you work long hours, you change your plan.

You cannot study too long. It is not good to study when tired.

So study only for an hour, at most two, and do it in the morning! Wake up fresh and study then!!!

Go to bed at 11pm, wake up and study at 5am

How to keep yourself awake?

In recent days Lately, when with the changeable weather, is changing with the heavy rain and cool temperature, I usually feel sleepy. How to keep youroneself awake? This is an important time, there are things I have to focus on, somethings but I can’t do anythings (something and anything are only singular, but 'some things' and 'any things' are plural versions) because the of sleepiness?. My schedule is to go to bed at midnight 12 am (By convention, 12 AM denotes midnight and 12 PM denotes noon. Because of the potential for confusion, it is advisable to use 12 noon and 12 midnight) and get up at 7 am. That is a lazy schedule because of sleepiness. I wish I could always keep myself awake when I studying English and or working at my job. I tried to find some way to resolve my problem such as: drinking coffee, eating something, doing exercise, washing my face with iced water and so forth. But all none of these ways , it seems to doesn’t work. Maybe, I have not enough motivationative to push me in order to do everything at the moment. When I think about what will happen on my Ielts exam, I feel nervous and worried. But it hasn’t existed been like this for a long time, and I will forget all of my fear and my anxietyous soon when the better sleepness comes. That is a big reason, which is lead and the result is I don’t know what I done in the last 3 weeks ago. I realize that I am really lazyier when I return my home with the tired after my job. I forget the habits/practices discussed which talk with foreigner friends each every day, and speak with my friend who is an English teacher from Indonesia; I and miss the lessons with my teacher. I don’t want to say anything to excuse for all of my laziness. That is all my fault and I have to take responsibility for all of my the results which I will receive in the future. With my English level at the moment, I sure that I can’t get high score when I take Ielts exam. Should I retake next exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark? Just because of my laziness,

How do I keep myself awake? (Or how do you keep yourself awake, or how does one keep themselves awake)

In recent days, when the weather has been changing with heavy rain and cool temperatures I usually feel sleepy. How do I keep myself awake? This is an important time, I have to focus on something but I can’t do anything because of the sleepiness. My schedule is to go to bed at 12 am and get up at 7 am. That is a lazy schedual because of my sleepiness. I wish I could always keep myself awake when I study english and work at my job. I have tried to find some ways to resolve my problem such as: drink coffee, eat something, do exercise, wash my face with ice water and so forth. But all of these ways don't seem to work work. Maybe, I do not have enough motiative to push me in order to do everything at the moment. When I think about what will happen on my Ielts exam, I feel nevous and worried. But it won't be for a long time and I will forget all of my fear and my anxiety soon, when the sleepiness comes. That is a big reason, which is lead I don’t know what I done in 3 weeks ago ( i am not sure what this sentence means). I realize that I am lazier when I return my home tired after my job. I forget to keep the habit of talking with foreign friends each day and to speak with my friend who is a english teacher from Indonesia and I miss the lesson with my teacher. I don’t want make excuses for all of my laziness. That is all my fault and I have to take responsibility for all of my results which I will receive in the future. With my english level at the moment, I am sure that I won't get a high score when I take Ielts exam. Should I retake the exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark? Because of my laziness, I will through my money out my window, at least the fee to resit te Ielts exam again. There are so many things which I will have to study in both this year and next year. So as to make my dream become true, I will purpose it with my patience, passion by 2 years which accounts this year (not sure what this means). I hope I can pick sweet fruits thank to grow germtrees (not sure what this means - I think it might be a saying or colloquial - I don't know) at the moment with taking careful and not giving up my dreams, and I hope I can keep myself awake when winter is coming. Can you give me some advise to avoid the sleepiness? Thanks!

Don't be so hard on yourself! Maybe try studying at a different time of day? Or break up your study into smaller 'less scary' sections

How to keep yourself awake?

In recent days, when the weather has been changing with the heavy rain and cool temperature I usually feel sleepy. How to keep yourself awake? This important time, I have to focus on somethings but I can’t do anything because the sleepness. My schedule is going to bed at 12 am and get up at 7 am. That is a lazy schedule because of sleepness. I wish I always keep myself awake when I study english and work my job. I tried to find some ways to resolve my problem such as: drinking coffee, eating something, doing exercise, washing my face with icy water and so forth. But all of this way, it seems to doesn’t work. Maybe, I have not enough motivation to push me in order to do everything at the moment. When I think about what will happen in my Ielts exam, I feel nevous and worried. But it haven’t existed for a long time, I will forget all of my fear and my anxiety soon when the sleepness comes. That is a big reason, which is lead (not sure what you mean here) I don’t know what I did in 3 weeks ago. I realize that I am lazier when I return my home with the tiredness after my job. I forget the habit which talk with foreigner friends each day and speak with my friend who is a english teacher from Indonesia and miss the lesson with my teacher. I don’t want to say anything to excuse for all of my laziness. That is all my fault and I have to responsible for all of my results which I will receive in the future. With my english level at the moment, I sure that I can’t get high score when I take Ielts exam. Should I retake a next exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark? Just because of my laziness, I will throw my money out the window, at least that is the fee for taking Ielts exam again. There are so many things which I will have to study in this year and in next year. So as to make my dream become true, I will purpose it (not use 'purpose' here) with my patience, passion by 2 years which accounts this year. I hope I can pick sweet fruits thanks to growing germtrees (not germ tree. Check it again) at the moment with taking careful and not giving up my dreams. And I hope I can keep myself awake when the winter is coming. Can you give me some advice to avoid the sleepness? Thanks!

My advice: Find something you feel most interested in doing when you feel boring. :)