How to keep yourself awake?

In recent days, when the weather is changing with the heavy rain and cool temperature I usually feel sleepy. How to keep yourself awake? This important time, I have to focus on somethings but I can’t do anything because the sleepness. My schedual is to go to bed at 12 am and get up at 7 am. That is a lazy schedual because of sleepness. I wish I always keep myself awake when I study english and work my job. I tried to find some ways to resolve my problem such as: drink coffee, eat something, do exercise, wash my face with ice water and so forth. But all of this way, it seems to doesn’t work. Maybe, I have not enough motiative to push me in order to do everything at the moment. When I think about what will happen on my Ielts exam, I feel nevous and worry. But it haven’t existed for a long time, I will forget all of my fear and my anxious soon when the sleepness comes. That is a big reason, which is lead I don’t know what I done in 3 weeks ago. I realize that I am lazier when I return my home with the tired mood after my job. I forget the habit which talk with foreigner friends each day and speak with my friend who is a english teacher from Indonesia and miss the lesson with my teacher. I don’t want to say anything to excuse for all of my laziness. That is all my fault and I have to responsibility for all of my results which I will receive in the future. With my english level at the moment, I sure that I can’t get high score when I take Ielts exam. Should I retake next exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark. Just because of my laziness, I will though my money out my window, at least that is the fee for resign Ielts exam again. There are so many things which I will have to study in this year and in next year. So as to make my dream become true, I will purpose it with my patient, passion by 2 years which accounts this year. I hope I can pick sweet fruits thank to grow germtrees at the moment with taking careful and not giving up my dreams. And I hope I can keep myself awake when the winter is coming. Can you give me some advise to avoid the sleepness? Thanks!
( I sure that my entry will have a lot of mistake because I can’t use my dictionary and can’t check spell grammar with my break computer)

How do you keep yourself awake?

In recent days, when the weather is changing to heavy rains and cool temperatures, I usually feel sleepy. How do you keep yourself awake? This is an important time. I have to focus on some things but I can’t do anything because of the sleepiness. My schedule is to go to bed at 12 am and get up at 7 am. This is a lazy schedule because of it makes me sleepy. I wish I could always keep myself awake when I study English and work at my job. I tried to find some ways to resolve my problem such as: drink coffee, eat something, do exercise, wash my face with ice water and so forth. But none of these ways seem to work.

Maybe, I have not had enough motivation to push me in order to do everything at the moment. When I think about what will happen on my IELTS exam, I feel nervous and worried. But it won't happen for a long time. I will forget all of my fear and my anxiety when I grow tired. This is a big reason why I don’t know what I did 3 weeks ago.

I realize that I am lazier when I return home in a tired mood after my job. I forget the habit of talking with foreign friends each day and speaking with my friend, who is a English teacher from Indonesia. Then I miss the lesson with my teacher. I don’t want to say anything to excuse for all of my laziness. That is all my fault and I have to be responsible for all of the results that I will receive in the future. With my English level at the moment, I am sure that I won't get a high score when I take the IELTS exam. Should I retake next exam in the next year, in order to achieve at least 6.5 mark? Just because of my laziness, I will throw my money out my window (at least, that is the fee for resigning from the IELTS exam again).

There are so many things that I will have to study in this year and in next year. So as to make my dream become true, I will pursue it with my patience and passion for 2 years, including this year. I hope I can pick sweet fruits (thanks to germinating trees) if I take care and don't give up on my dreams. And I hope I can keep myself awake when the winter comes. Can you give me some advise to avoid the sleepiness? Thanks!

(I am sure that my entry will have a lot of mistakes because I can’t use my dictionary and can’t check spelling and grammar with my broken computer.)

How to keep yourself awake?

In recent days, when the weather is changing to heavy rains and cool temperatures, I usually feel sleepy. How do you keep yourself awake? This is an important time. I have to focus on some things but I can’t do anything because of the sleepiness. My schedule is to go to bed at 12 am and get up at 7 am. That is a lazy schedule because it makes me sleepy. I wish I could keep myself awake when I study English and work at my job. I tried to find some ways to resolve my problem such as: drink coffee, eat something, exercise, wash my face with ice water and so forth. But all of these ways don’t seem to work. Maybe I don’t have enough motivation to push me in order to do everything at that moment. When I think about what will happen on my Ielts exam, I feel nervous and worried. But this problem hasn't existed for a long time and I forget all of my fear and anxiety as soon as the sleepiness comes. This is the main reason that I don't know what I have done three weeks ago.  I realize that I am lazier when I return home in a tired mood after my job. I forget the habit of talking with foreign friends each day and speaking with my friend who is an English teacher from Indonesia. I miss the lessons with my teacher. I don’t want to make excuses for all of my laziness. It is all my fault and I have to take responsibility for the consequences that I will face in the future. With my English level at the moment, I’m not sure that I can get a high score when I take Ielts exam. Should I retake next exam next year in order to achieve at least a 6.5 mark? Just because of my laziness, I will throw my money out the window. At least there is the fee for resigning from the Ielts exam. There are so many things which I will have to study this year and next year to make my dreams come true. I will pursue them with patience, passion for 2 years, counting this year. I hope I can pick sweet fruits thank to grow germ trees at the moment with taking care and not giving up my dreams. And I hope I can keep myself awake with the winter coming. Can you give me some advice to avoid the sleepiness? Thanks!
    (I sure that my entry will have a lot of mistakes because I can’t use my dictionary and can’t check spell grammar with my broken computer)

Hi, I was not able to correct this sentence because I was not sure what you meant, sorry about that.

"I hope I can pick sweet fruits thank to grow germ trees at the moment with taking care and not giving up my dreams."