秋天 Autumn

俗话说“一场秋雨一场凉”, 我们这里下了两场秋雨,气温下降了很多。看着窗外满目的绿色中有几朵小花,让我想起了“花退残红青杏小”、”绿肥红瘦“这些暮春的伤感诗句,夏天的时候盼着秋天,当秋天真正来到了又有一些道不出来的凄凉。

As the saying goes" an autumn rain sents the weather cool" . We have two autumn rains, the tememper fell down a lot. Looking a few flowers out of the window I thought the mushy verses of late spring. " the withered flowers with diminished red color when small green fruit emerged." " flourishing leaves and withering flowers " Looking forward to the autumn in summer when it really comes I feel sad maybe the ligering spring makes me depressed.

秋天 Autumn

As the saying goes, "One autumn rain, makes the weather cool".  Over here, we had two such rains. The temperature dropped greatly. On seeing a few flowers peeking out from a mass of green outside my window, I thought of some sad poetic lines describing the waning of spring,

"The redness of flowers fading in midst of the little green apricots",

"Verdant are the leaves in abundance, miniscule flowers of red fading away"

Looking towards autumn while in summer but when autumn is really here, I cannot but feel a bit of sadness.