My Childhood

As time goes by, l am grow up.
The time of childhood has had a deep impression on my life.
My childhood began in a rural area, which had pour rivers, vast mountains and fresh air. Everything there was in harmony with natives.
My childhood was filled with happiness and sorrows.
The most happy thing was to play with partners in outside. We played games in the lawn and went fishing and so on. l was naive at that time, everything was almost pretty in my eyes. But sorrows were along with happiness. Sometimes the thing was out of my control when l was playing with my partners. It was inevitable to break neighbor's windows or bully small partners in the course of playing games, then my parents hit me after they knew the truth. l wanted to fight back, but l almost failed every time in the end. Sometimes l even had that thought that l left home to scare them, but l quickly forgot it after several days. l was childish when l recall those things now.
Childhood was gone. l think no matter how your childhood was, it will play an important role in your future life.
l do cherish my childhood although it was dead.

l hope you can edit my article.
Thanks a lot.

My Childhood

As time goes by, l am growing up.
    My childhood began in a rural area, which had pour rivers, vast mountains and fresh air. Everything there was in harmony with the natives.
    The happiest thing was to play with partners in outside. We played games on the lawn and went fishing and so on. l was naive at that time - everything was almost pretty in my eyes. But sorrows came with happiness. Sometimes the situation was out of my control when l was playing with my partners. It was inevitable to break neighbor's windows or bully small partners in the course of playing games. Then my parents hit me after they knew the truth. l wanted to fight back, but l almost failed every time in the end. Sometimes l even had that thought that l would leave home to scare them, but l quickly forgot it after several days. l feel childish when l recall those things now.
    Childhood is gone. l think no matter how your childhood was, it will play an important role in your future life.
    l do cherish my childhood, although it  is dead.

l hope you can edit my article.
    Thanks a lot.

[Good work.  A few corrections with tenses.]

My Childhood

As time goes by, l am GROWING up.
    My childhood began in a rural area, which had POURING rivers, vast mountains and fresh air. Everything there was in harmony with natives.
    My childhood was filled with happiness and SORROW.
    The HAPPIEST thing was to play with FRIENDS outside. We played games in the lawn and went fishing and so on. l was naive at that time, everything was almost pretty in my eyes. But sorrows were GOING along with happiness. Sometimes the thing was out of my control when l was playing with my partners. It was inevitable to break neighbor's WINDOW or bully SMALLER FRIENDS  in the course of playing games, then my parents hit me after they knew the truth. l wanted to fight back, but l almost failed every time in the end. Sometimes l even had that thought that l left home to scare them, but l quickly forgot it after several days. l was childish when l recall those things now.
    Childhood IS gone. l think no matter how your childhood was, it will play an important role in your future life.
    l do cherish my childhood although it IS dead.

l hope you can edit my article.
    Thanks a lot.

I hope I helped, I was on my tablet device, so I just corrected the words by enlarging them not by colouring in teal. Very good. :)