Goodbye Nui

I have two chicks. I bought them from a plaza. I love them and have fed them until they grow up.
Today,I thought that they are strong enough, so I let them out to find their food by themselves.
Anyway, I had to go to work but I forgot to keep them in the cage. As I'was working, my mom called me and said that Nui (one of them named Nui) died from bitten by a dog. I'm sorry about my big mistake. Nui has gone. he must so much hurt till died. I want to say sorry Nui. I'll take care Tui (the remaining chick named Tui) as well as I can from now on.

Goodbye Nui

I have two little chicks. that I bought them from a plaza. [Without context, "I have two chicks" is a slang for I have two girlfriends!] I love them and have fed them until they grew up.

Today,_I thought that they are strong enough, and so I let them out to find their food by themselves.
    Anyway, I had to go to work but I forgot to keep them in the cage them up. As I'was While working, my mom called me and said told me that Nui (one of them named Nui) died from bitten by a dog bite. [or "bitten to death by a dog"] I'm sorry about my felt so guilty from a big mistake I made. Nui has is gone. He must so much hurt till suffered in great agony before he died. I want to say sorry to Nui. I'll will take care better care of Tui (the remaining chick named Tui) [understood from context] as well as I can from now on.

Goodbye Nui

Goodbye Nui

I have two chicks. I bought them from a plaza. I love them and I have fed them until they've grown up.

Today, I thought that they were strong enough, so I let them out to find their food by themselves.
    Anyway, I had to go to work but I forgot to keep them in the cage. As I was working, my mom called me and said that Nui (one of them was named Nui) died from being bitten by a dog. I'm sorry about my big mistake. Nui has gone. He must have hurt so mush when he died. I want to say sorry, Nui. I'll take care of Tui (the remaining chick is named Tui) as well as I can from now on.

Goodbye Nui

I have two chicks. I bought them from a plaza. I love them and feed them (Are they livestock or pets?  Your sentence seems to imply that you only want to make them grow up, but don't want to feed them after they have grown up.) until they are grown up.
    Today, I thought that they are strong enough, so I let them out for them to find food by themselves. 
    Then I went to work, but forgot to put them back in the cage. While working, my mom called me and said that Nui (one of them named Nui) died from being bitten by a dog. I am sorry about my big mistake. Nui is gone. His death must have been painful. I want to say sorry to Nui. I will take care of Tui (the remaining chick named Tui) as best as I can from now on.