The Battles Painter

The Battles Painter.

Faulques is a retired war photographer who lives in a castle beside beach. Inside the castle he's painting a wall picture where he pretends paint his war experiences as photographer.

One day, a visitor came to the castle. He, the visitor, spoke to him and said him that his name was Ivo Markovic. In the past Faulques would took a picture to him during Bosnia war. Ivo spoke to Faulques some words, however having a talk isn’t a visit reason. The real reason to visit him is to kill him.

The picture taken that day allows to Faulques win a lot of awards, also with it he got international fame.

The Markovic´s story is stitched with Olvido Ferrara memory, a woman that was Faulques’ lover for 3 years until she die in that war.

He met Olvido in Mexico City, she becomes in his world adventure partner. She was a runway model, but after she adopted the photography like her way of life. Unfortunately she die as a explosive mine victim. Markovic saw when Faulques took a picture to Olvido´s cadaver.

Just as the days go on, Marckovic says to Faulques that the time is coming, (the time to his dead). He advise to him meet a turist guide girl to invite her at the castle. Faulque went to the town and invite her to go at the castle. After that the guide goes and describes the wall picture as “Evil ”.

This words makes to Faulques thinks about the wall picture and think that might not is a beauty but it´s perfect.

Please give me your annotations.

This is a Arturo Pérez Reverte Novel.

The Battles Painter

The Battles Painter.

Faulques is a retired war photographer who lives in a castle beside the beach. Inside the castle he's painting a wall picture where he pretends paint his war experiences as photographer.

One day, a visitor came comes to the castle. He, the visitor, spoke speaks to him and said tells him that his name was is Ivo Markovic. In the past Faulques would took a picture to of him during the Bosnian war. Ivo spoke to Faulques for a little bit some words, however having a chat talk isn’t a the real purpose of his visit reason. The real reason to for the visit him is to kill him.

The picture taken that day allows to won Faulques win a lot of awards, also and with it he got/and also brought him international fame.

The Markovic´s story is stitched with also buried in Olvido Ferrara's memory, a woman that was Faulques’ lover for 3 years until she died in that war.

He met Olvido in Mexico City, and she became becomes in his world adventure partner. She was a runway model, but after that she adopted the took up photography as a career like her way of life. Unfortunately she died, as a explosive mine victim of a landmine. Markovic saw when Faulques took a picture to Olvido´s cadaver.

Just As the days go on, Marckovic says to Faulques that the time is coming, (the time of his death to his dead). He advises to him to meet a tourist guide girl to invite her visit him at the castle. Faulque went goes to the town and invites her to go come at to the castle. After that the guide agrees goes and describes the wall picture as “Evil ”.

This Her words make to Faulques think about the wall picture and think that it might not is be a beauty but it´s perfect.

Please give me your annotations.

This is a Arturo Pérez Reverte Novel.

Nicely done. One mistake you made a few times is related to the preposition "to." In English you don't need to explicitly include "to" in order to connect a grammatical subject and object. For example, the last sentence of the review should read like this:

"Her words make Faulques think about the wall picture..."

"To" is not needed between "make" and "Faulques" because it is understood that Faulques is the grammatical object of "Her words" (the subject).