Reading books in English: Enjoy, and learn!

lately I've started to read books in English. I've read The Help, The Curious Incident of a Dog In The Night-time and The Catcher In the Rye so far. Now I'm reading The Hunger Games.
I should say that it's a great experience. at first it was a little hard, because I read really fast in Farsi and it made me bored that English books can't be read as quick as Farsi books. but now I'm used to it.

Lately, I've started to read books in English. I've read The Help, The Curious Incident of a Dog In The Night-time, and The Catcher In the Rye so far. Now I'm reading The Hunger Games.

I should say that it's a great experience. At first, it was a little hard because I read really fast in Farsi, and it made me bored that English books can't be read as quick as Farsi books, but now I'm used to it.

1) The comma before the "and" in a list - so, in this case, after The Curious Incident of a Dog In The Night-time - is not necessary. It's called an Oxford comma or a serial comma. Except in certain cases when using it would make your meaning confusing, using it is recommended. In the sentence you write, it doesn't make a difference, but it can clear up ambiguity sometimes.

For example:

My biggest musical influences are my parents, Googoosh and Dariush.

My biggest musical influences are my parents, Googoosh, and Dariush.

The first one could mean that you parents are Googoosh and Dariush. The second one clearly means that four different people are being identified - your mom, your dad, Googoosh, and Dariush.

2) " it made me bored that English books can't be read as quick as Farsi books"

This sounds like books in English can never be read as quickly as books in Farsi, but I can read a book in English (much) faster than I can read a book in Farsi :)

Suggestion: "...and it was boring because I can't read English books as fast as Farsi books...."

Congratulations on reading a couple of books in English, by the way! That's a really good way to improve your language skills. It's impressive that you kept going, even though you found it boring and a bit difficult. I know many, many people who gave up on trying to read whole books in English, even though they live here at this point.

I used to read books or magazine to learn English for a while , but yet , it is apparently tedious for me to go through . I cannot but praise your perseverance .

Lately I've started to read books in English. I've read The Help, The Curious Incident of a Dog In The Night-time and Catcher In the Rye so far. Now I'm reading The Hunger Games.
    I should say that it's a great experience. At first it was a little hard, because I read really fast in Farsi and I became bored that English books can't be read as quickly as Farsi books, but now I'm used to it.

(I really enjoyed The Curious Incident of a Dog In The Night-time.  It is a great book!)