Change the weather

Today the weather have changed suddenly in my city. Today Autumn is coming with rain and cold. I will miss the summer becasuse I like the sun and the light. In my city Winter is too lengthy...

I always feel I am a polar bear , but fortunately , I was born and lived in subtropical area near tropical . Here in taiwan , the weather is very hot and humid to tolerate . I do not know if the winter is freezing in your country . I thought Spain has lovely climate according to its latitude of location .  The climate change is huge in my country also . We have more mudslide and flooding ever before .

Change the weather [This has a different meaning than "Change of weather" or "Weather's changing"]

Today the weather have has/had changed suddenly in my city. Today Autumn is coming with rain and cold. I will miss the summer becasuse I like the sunshine and the longer daylight. In my city Winter here is too long lengthy...

Change of weather

Today the weather changed suddenly in my city. Today autumn began (arrived) with rain and cold. I will miss the summer becasuse I like the sun and the light. In my city winter is too long...