Writing practice 3

The population of Japan is over 125million. Tokyo has the highest number of population which is 13million. Currently, japan has a serious issue with the birthrate. This issue had started in early 1970 and the birthrate is still decreasing. Japan has 27 provinces. In the north is Hokkaido and in the south is Okinawa. The capital city, Tokyo is located in the middle of Japan.

Writing practice 3

The population of Japan is over 125 million. Tokyo has the highest/largest number of (population is expressed as a number, and doesn't need the word number) population, which is 13 million. Currently, japan has a serious issue with the falling birthrate. This issue had started/was first detected/was first observed in early 1970 and the birthrate is still decreasing. (separate subject, separate paragraphs)

Japan has 27 provinces. In the far north is Hokkaido and in the southernmost is Okinawa (Ryukyu???). The capital city, Tokyo, is located in the geographical middle of Japan.

Writing practice 3

The population of Japan is over 125_million. Tokyo has the highest, number of population which is 13_million. Currently, Japan has a serious issue with the birthrate problem. This issue had started in early 1970 and the birthrate is still decreasing ever since. Japan has 27 provinces. In The furthest north is Hokkaido and in the southern most is Okinawa. Tokyo, the capital city, Tokyo is located in the middle center of  the country Japan[Or, "Tokyo ... is centrally located in the country"]

What you wrote is not incorrect but not natural and fluid.

Writing practice 3

The population of Japan is over 125 million. Tokyo has the highest number of population which is 13 million. Currently, Japan has a serious issue with the birthrate. This issue had started in early 1970 and the birthrate is still decreasing. Japan has 27 provinces. In the North is Hokkaido and in the South is Okinawa. The capital city, Tokyo is located in the middle of Japan.

It's perfect, just pay attention a bit to capital letters. :)