Beware of frauds.

We all know that Internet can be as much useful as dangerous not only for children but also adults. But how often do we really think about that during our internet journeys? It seems like there is no one and nothing in the internet that we can trust.
During my language education I am often looking for native English and now also French speakers to talk or write with. I try to be very careful but I’ve been tricked from time to time. This also happens today. Believing that nice name of site “faith friend.com” will ensure me that I will have a chance to meet honest people who like to really exchange mails to learn something about other languages and cultures I found out that it gives next way for fraudsters. Thankfully I was interested who I am writing with and before I send a message with some more information I check out the name this person gave me in the web. Of course it was fake.
That’s how I’ve found very interesting website that can be very useful in future: fakeletters.com where people gives us information about fake sites, e-mails and people that can cheat on us in the net. So before you will answer on an e-mail from mysterious girl/guy that wrote to you check his name or e-mail on this website. I hope it will help someone.
What do you think about internet frauds? Have you ever come on someone like that?

Beware of frauds.

We all know that Internet can be as much useful as it is dangerous, not only for children but also adults. But how often do we really think about that during our internet journeys? It seems like there is no one and nothing in on the internet that we can trust. (This sentence is fine but I would say: It seems as though we can't trust anybody or anything on the Internet)
    During my language education, I am often looking for native English and now also French speakers to talk or write with. I try to be very careful but I’ve been tricked from time to time. This also happens happened today. Believing Having believed that the nice name of the site “faith friend.com” will would ensure me that I will have had a chance to meet honest people who genuinely like to really exchange mails to learn something about other languages and cultures, I found out that it gives next way for fraudsters. Thankfully, I was interested (Alternatively 'I wanted') to know who with whomI am was writing with and before I send sent a message with some more information, I checked out (This is fine but personally I would say 'I searched for') the name this person gave me in the web. Of course it was fake.
    That’s how I’ve found very interesting website that can be very useful in future: fakeletters.com where people gives us can give information about fake sites, e-mails and people that can try to cheat (trick) you on us in the net. So before you will answer on an e-mail from mysterious girl/guy that who wrote to you, check his name or e-mail on this website. I hope it will help someone.
    What do you think about internet frauds? Have you ever come on across someone like that?

Great article, Weronika. You make some very small errors but they don't affect the reader's understanding. Your English level is excellent and I don't think you'll have any problem learning French, as long as you don't get tricked! :)

Beware of frauds.

During my language education I am often looking for native English speaker and now also French speakers to talk or write with. I try to be very careful but I’ve been tricked from time to time. This also happens today. Believing that nice name of site “faith friend.com” will ensure me that I will have a chance to meet honest people who like to really exchange mails to learn something about other languages and cultures I found out that it gives next way for fraudsters. Thankfully I was interested who I am writing with and before I send a message with some more information I check out the name this person gave me in the web. Of course it was fake.

You barely make mistakes, and thank you so much for this useful information.