swimming

Today I want to talk about swimming and all the reason that prevent me not to go. well I started swimming just three month ago, one day my friend came up go to swimming pool because his back hurts and the doctor recommended him to go there, and I went with him. I liked it but we didn't signed up for the classes because it was in the afternoons and we work until 6 p.m. so we can only go there at night and on sundays. the first month we went three times a week, and we practiced ourselves, or sometimes other people taught us how to do that, and we did improve, but three weeks ago I resumed my english class in the evenings, so don't have much time for go to swimming and only go just one o twice a week. I would like to have much time to do things that I love.

swimming

Today I want to talk about swimming and all the reasons that prevent me from going. Well I started swimming just three months ago. One day my friend went to the swimming pool because his back hurts and the doctor recommended him to go, and I went with him. I liked it but we didn't signed up for the classes because it was in the afternoon and we work until 6 p.m. so we can only go there at night and on Sundays. The first month we went three times a week. We practiced ourselves and sometimes other people taught us how to swim. We did improve, but three weeks ago I resumed my english class in the evenings, so I don't have much time to go swimming and only go just once or twice a week. I would like to have more time to do things that I love.

Great job with written English, Helden! Keep it up!! :)

swimming

Today I want to talk about swimming and all the reason issues that prevent me from swimming not to go. Well I started swimming just three month ago. One day my friend came up go to the swimming pool because his back hurts and the doctor recommended him to swimming, and I went with him. I liked it but we didn't hadn't signed up for the classes because it was in the afternoons and we work until 6 p.m. so we can only go there at night and on Sundays. The first month we went three times a week, and we practiced by ourselves, or sometimes other people taught us how to do that, and we did improve, but three weeks ago I resumed my English class in the evenings, so I don't have much time for go to swimming and only go just one or twice a week. I would like to have much more time to do things that I love.

Great job! "Just" and "only" are synonyms in this case, so they're redundant in your second-to-last sentence. Otherwise, very well written. Keep up the good work.