i am going to fing work now, i have to make a English resume,i really need someone help me,thankyou!

Can somebody help me to correct my resume?i am going to find a work ,i really need your help in a hurry,thank you very much!

(1)SELF EVALUATE
This year's graduate of B.A. Arabic language and literature, have strong working ability and judgment
decision ability, good at solidarity and cooperation, highly creative ability and profession level, have experience of marketing and large event. Proficient in Arabic and English, have no special require of working environment, accept business trip and working abroad.

(2)STUDENT WORK EXPERIENCE
Life Secretary,
• Life Secretary of Department of Arabic of Heilongjiang University, from 2004 until now.
Responsible for organizing classes collective activities , for example: outings and Gatherings. Responsible for inquire the directions
And help classmates. Planning time reasonable, arrangement attractions, computing solutions with maximize benefits, reduce
the wasting of time and money.
Youth Volunteers Association,
• Member of Youth Volunteers Association of East Language Institute, took part in a lot kinds of voluntary activities, for example
Cityscape supervision, and manage competition site.

(3)SOCIAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE
Organization event for celebrating the 10th year of established Department of Arabic
•Scheme and performance event for celebrating the 10th year of established Department of Arabic with work team. Responsible
for searching found support and arrange concert program which is helpful for development my ability comprehensively ,
particularly communication ability and cooperation ability. Have experience of large event.
Market assistant for China Harbin Fair For Trade And Economic Cooperation.
•Market assistant of China Harbin Fair For Trade And Economic Cooperation.。Help the exhibitors from Taiwan
for marketing and publicity their products. Help the exhibitors to arrange exhibitions and move-out, responsible for the
communicate between the sponsor and the exhibitors during the exhibition time, marketing their products.
Welcome Party for the Freshmen
•join in the welcome party for the freshmen every year. Good at solidarity and cooperation.

(4)Profession skill
• Arabic Language and Literature: Test for Arabic Major Grade 4 Certificate (this is the highest level)
Other language skill
•English: College English Test Band 4 Certificate
BEC Vantage Level
IT skill
•MS office: Familiar with the operation

i am looking forward someone to correct it ,i am in a hurry,thank you again!