Favorite place in the world.

Okay. It's really hard write in english (even when I understand what i'm reading or listening).
When I was a child, I have dreamed about travel around the world, meeting people. Now I'm 19 and I'm still dreaming the same. I mean: I wanna go to London. It's my big dream. It's really expensive to me but I know that someday I'm going to this beautiful city. So... London, wait for me.

I hope my english isn't bad (so bad haha). x.

Favorite place in the world.

Okay. It's really hard writing in english (even when although I understand what i'm reading or listening to).
    When I was a child, I have dreamted about travelling around the world, meeting people. Now I'm 19 and I'm still dreaming the same dreams. I mean: I want to na go to London. It's my big dream. It's really expensive for to me but I know that some day I'm going to this beautiful city. So... London, wait for me.

Favorite place in the world.

Okay. It's really hard to write in English (even when I understand what I'm reading or listening to).
    When I was a child, I have dreamed about travelling around the world, meeting people. Now I'm 19 and I'm still dreaming the same. I mean: I wanna go to London. It's my big dream. It'll be really expensive for me, but I know that someday I'll go to this beautiful city. So... London, wait for me.

I hope my English isn't bad (so bad haha). x.

Favorite place in the world.

Okay. It's really hard for me to write in English (even when I understand what I'm reading or listening to).
    When I was a child, I have dreamed about travel around the world, meeting people. Now I'm 19 and I'm still dreaming the same I still have the same dream. I mean: I wanna want to go to London. It's my big dream. It's really expensive to for me, but I know that someday I'm going to go to this beautiful city. So... London, wait for me.