Hello~ My hometown--Taiwan

Hi, my name is Angela. I live in Taiwan. Taiwan is a small island near China. Taiwan is really tiny, so it's very convenient to visit every place in one day. You don't have to drive for many days, and you can get to the south Taiwan from north Taiwan. Taipei is the biggest city in Taiwan, and Taipei101 is the most famous scenic spot.There are many beautiful scenery in Taiwan, too, like Tarko National Park. Taiwan is also famous for the night market! There are many delicious traditional Taiwan food. You have to give them a try, although the name sounds terrible, or you will regret it! People in Taiwan are very kind. Welcome to visit Taiwan!

Hello~ My hometown--Taiwan

Hi,

My name is Angela. I live in Taiwan which is a small island near China. 

Taiwan is so small that you can visit the whole island in one day.  Tarko National Park is one of the beautiful scenery that Taiwan has to offer but the night market it the most popular one.  There are many delicious traditional Taiwan food such as (insert a popular dish).  If you don't give this dish a try you might regret it.   People in Taiwan are very kind.

The biggest city in Taiwan is Taipei which is famous for a scenic spot.

Please come see what Taiwan has to offer.