The Walking Dead

Yesterday I thought I was going to watch two episodes of The Walking Dead, but I ended up staying up till 1:30am and watching six episodes of it. I must have not stopped watching it until my mother shut my wifi down. The plot of this show is very intense. I couldn't let go of it if I didn't konw what happened to the next episode! Hope, faith, despair … All this feelings made me really think about my life. And thank god! there is no “walkers” around us.

The Walking Dead

Yesterday I thought I was only going to watch two episodes of The Walking Dead, but I ended up staying up untill 1:30am and watching six episodes of it! I must have notdid not stopped watching it until my mother shut down my wifi down. The plot of this show is very intense. I couldn't let go of it if I didn't konw stop without knowing what will happened to in the next episode! Hope, faith, despair … All this these feelings made me really think about my life. And thank god! there isare no “walkers” around us.

It's a great show isn't it? I love it too! Breaking Bad is another great (and intense) show you should check out if you haven't yet. Keep up the great work! :)