E-mail: My trip to London

Dear Sally,

Thank you very much for your last email. I'm also hopeful about my next trip to the UK and I'm sure too I'm going to have wonderful days there and I'll love it.

I'm arriving at Stansted airport on 11th August at quarter past seven. My mobile number's (34) 600-211212. I've got short gray hair and brown eyes, although I'm trying to send you a photo in next mail. However, I'll take in hand a blue cover book that day. I'm coming back to Madrid on 21st August. About foods, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I don't like too much legumes. I prefer my own room if it's possible and as long as that's not a problem for you.

I would be very happy if I could visit the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. I also would like to see Stamford Bridge Stadium and the new Wembley Stadium, both famous all over the world. If we went to Liverpool someday, I would love to visit its Cathedral because I read that it's the fifth largest cathedral in the world and very beautiful too.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes.

Fernando

I've got short gray hair and brown eyes, although I'll try to send you a photo in next mail. However, I'll be holding/I'll be carrying a book with a blue cover. ........but I don't like  legumes very much/I don't much like legumes..

If we go/If we could go to Liverpool on one of the days/during my stay, I would love to visit its Cathedral because I have read that it's the fifth largest cathedral in the world and very beautiful too. 

Very nice

(If you say 'If we went to Liverpool...', it means that you don't believe it is possible.  If you say 'If we could go to Liverpool...'  you are being polite and acknowledging that it might be difficult or inconvenient.)

E-mail: My trip to London

Dear Sally,

Thank you very much for your last email. I'm also hopeful about my next trip to the UK and I'm sure too that I'm going to have a wonderful days time there and I'll love it.

I'm arriving at Stansted airport on 11th August at quarter past seven. My mobile number is (34) 600-211212. I've got short gray hair and brown eyes, although I'm trying going to send you a photo in the next mail. However, I'll take in hand a blue cover book with a blue cover that day. I'm coming back to Madrid on 21st August. About foods, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I don't like too much legumes very much. I prefer my own room if it's possible and as long as that's not a problem for you.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes.

Fernando

Your grasp of English grammar and verb tenses is great. I can see that your confidence is growing with respect to writing. Keep up the good work. :)