My life on weekends

It's 11:00 am in the morning although by this time more than half of the world would be wide awake but for me 11 am is getting up early.

After completing all formalities in the morning, I start my laptop and look for something interesting to read. But its very hard to find what you actually want. Anyways,after spending (/or wasting ) half of my day on internet I again find another way of wasting rest of the day. So, my unintentional objective becomes to waste my whole day.

I don't know whether it is right or wrong but I think it is not just me who has a dilemma of thinking of doing something and doing completely different.

My life on weekends

After completing all formalities in the morning, I start my laptop and look for something interesting to read. But its very hard to find what you actually want. Anyways,after spending (/or wasting ) half of my day on the internet I again find another way of wasting the rest of the day. So, my unintentional objective becomes to waste my whole day.