"BONSAI" To JAPAN!

Tokyo will be host city of the 2020 Olympics.I got the breaking news and "Congratulations" message the first thing in the morning from my Australian friend.(I appreciate it, my friend!)

This is nothing more than my personal opinion as being a Tokyo girl, many residents in Tokyo was hoping that the host city should be Istanbul or Madrid.We knew they both have had enough passions for it.
And we did not like it which a failed previous challenges to be the host city which injected large amounts of Tokyo inhabitants tax.

I still have heard a variety of the pros and cons of the host by us. But I can tell you that we all thank the world for giving the opportunities...to development of vibrant economies and increase the prestige as the host city.
I am sure that it is going to be a good influence on us, at least for the next seven years. Also, we will be take care of our guests as usual, for sure.

Todays news reminds me of the time when I am in the airport. Because every time I could see those prayers and the donation box from the whole world.

As you can see from the pic, that thousand origami cranes as well ,which folded by children from the U.S. I will never be forgotten and I am sure that we always appreciate for they had done for the earthquake-stricken area in Tohoku.

Oh and I got a good laugh out When I was reading the article and the comment by person from other country.
It said "Hey Japan, Congratulations and BONSAI!" That was a cute mistake and I know that the guy meant "BANZAI", though.
Thank you for reading. -THE END-

• 0   
  • Ai
  • Sep 08, 2013
  • 2 corrections
  • 237 views

Gochya. Ok, correction to the correction. Something like this.

Todays news reminds me of the airport, because everytime I go there, I am struck by the displays of prayers and the donation boxes, expressing the sympathy and encouragement of people from all around the world.

It's actually a little tricky to fit all of those ideas neatly into one sentence. But that will do.

"BONSAI" To JAPAN!

Tokyo will be host city of the 2020 Olympics.

Tokyo will be the host city of the 2020 Olympics.

Tokyo will be the host city forthe 2020 Olympics.

I got the breaking news and "Congratulations" message the first thing in the morning from my Australian friend.(I appreciate it, my friend!)

I got the breaking news and a "Congratulations" message first thing in the morning from my Australian friend. (I appreciate it, my friend!)

This is nothing more than my personal opinion as being a Tokyo girl, many residents in Tokyo was hoping that the host city should be Istanbul or Madrid.

This is nothing more than my personal opinion as a Tokyo girl, but many residents in Tokyo were hoping that the host city would be Istanbul or Madrid.

We knew they both have had enough passions for it.

We knew they both had the passion for it.

We knew they both had enough passion for it.

And we did not like it when failed previous attempts to be the host city were funded by large increases to the Tokyo inhabitants tax.

And we didn't like it that previous attempts to become the host city had been funded by large increases in the Tokyo residents tax.

I still have heard a variety of the pros and cons of the host by us.

I have heard a variety of pros and cons about being the host.

I have heard a variety of pros and cons about our being the host.

But I can tell you that we all thank the world for giving the opportunities...to development of vibrant economies and increase the prestige as the host city.

But I can tell you that we all thank the world for giving us this opportunity - an opportunity to develop a more vibrant economy and increase our prestige as the host city.

I am sure that it is going to be a good influence on us, at least for the next seven years. Also, we will take care of our guests as usual, for sure.

I am sure that it is going to be a good influence on us, at least for the next seven years. Also, we will take good care of our guests as usual, for sure.

Todays news reminds me of the time I was in an airport. I could see a donation box, and prayers from the whole world.

(I'm not sure what you want to add with "Every time I could see". Do you mean, there were lots of displays/boxes all around the airport; or that you could see these boxes and displays in many different airports?)

Todays news reminds me of the time I was in an airport. I could see a donation box, and prayers from all around the whole world.

As you can see from the pic, that thousand origami cranes as well ,which folded by children from the U.S.

As you can see from the pic, there were a thousand origami cranes as well, which had been folded by children from the U.S.

I will never be forgotten and I am sure that we always appreciate for they had done for the earthquake-stricken area in Tohoku.

I will never forget this, and I am sure that we will always appreciate what they have done for the earthquake-stricken area in Tohoku.

I will never forget this, and I am sure that we will always remember all the things they have done for the earthquake-stricken area in Tohoku.

Oh, and I got a good laugh when I was reading an article and the comment left by a person from other country.

It said "Hey Japan, congratulations and BONSAI!" That was a cute mistake and I know that the guy meant "BANZAI".
    It said "Hey Japan, Congratulations and BONSAI!"  I know the guy actually meant "BANZAI". That was a cute mistake!

Thank you for reading. -THE END-

As usual, superlative writing Aisan. Well done and BONSAI!