Learning English (I'm going to the next level) Basic course

Today I finished the initiation course. I'm ready to go to next level: "Basic course". In the initiation course I learned the basic verbs, and some words. I practised the writing, a little about grammar, and some differences between British English and American (I can't understand it everything yet). The initiation course helped me to reinforce some knowledge I had, but I feel it's waiting me a long road. I'll walk that road with pleasure, because I want learn more every day I can. Help me anyone who cans :-) my skype: greysisyj. Thanks.

Today I finished the initiation course. I'm ready to go to next level: "Basic course". In the initiation course I learned the basic verbs, and some words. I practised the writing, a little about grammar, and some differences between British English and American English (I can't understand it everything yet). The initiation course helped me to reinforce some knowledge I had, but I feel it's waiting me a long road. I'll walk that road with pleasure, because I want learn more every day I can. Help me anyone who cans :-) my skype: greysisyj. Thanks.

Today I finished the initiation course. I'm ready to go for  next level: "Basic course". In the initiation course I learned the basic verbs, and some words. I practised the writing, a little about grammar, and some differences between British English and American English (I not yet understand everything of it ). The initiation course helped me to reinforce my knowledge but I feel there have long way to go. I'll walk that road with pleasure, because I would like to learn more every day if  I get opportunity. Help me anyone ?? :-) my skype: greysisyj. Thanks.