My English is trouble

My English is very poor now,I want to improve their English,who can help me ?Iwas in college,and going to graduate school,But English level requirement is very high,I always learn bad English,I want to take an examination of plant physiology,plant biology,English,politics,I'm afraid i can't pass the test,

My English is trouble

My English is very poor now, but I want to improve. their English, Who can help me? I was in college and going to graduate school, but the English level requirement is very high. I always learned bad English poorly. I want to take an examination of plant physiology, plant biology ,English, and politics. I'm afraid I can't pass the test.

Sorry, I had a difficult time figuring out what you were trying to express. When you're in the beginning stages of learning a language, try to start with shorter simpler sentences and then work your up to larger, more complex sentences.

My English is not good

My English is very poor ,I would like to  improve my English,who will help me ?I completed my seconday Education now going to take admission at college for graduation. But there require good quality of English for communicate to other,I never get oppourtunity to  learn good  English,I have to sit for  examination like  plant physiology,plant biology,English and politics. I'm afraid i couldn't  pass those examinations.