Finding a language exchange mate

I've looking for someone who can talk to me as a foreigner to practice English skill for a very long time. But it was not that easy as I thought, there has no direct access to get enough resources about it. So that's why I came here. I'm dying to see my mate on this web, so that we can do the language exchange, teach each other different language, learn the culture of each other's country and have a wonderful time all along.

Finding a language exchange mate

I've been looking for someone who can talk to me as a foreigner to practice English skills It was not as easy as I thought. There was no direct access to get resources from it. That's why I came here. I'm waiting to see my mate on this web, so that we can do the language exchange, teach each other different languages, learn the culture of each other's country and have a wonderful time all along.

Finding a language exchange mate

I've looking for someone who can talk to me as a foreigner to practice English skill for a very long time.  It is not as easy as I thought. There was no direct access to other resources so that's why I came here. I'm dying to see my mate on this web so that we can do the language exchange, teach each other different language, learn the culture of each other's country and have a wonderful time all along.

Finding Looking for a Language Exchange Mate

I've been looking for someone who can talk to me as a foreigner to practice English skill (for a very long time) in the long term. But it was not that as easy as I thought, there has is no direct access where I can to get enough resources about it. (So) That's why I came here. I'm dying longing to see my mate on this web, so that we can do the language exchange, teach each other different languages, learn the culture of each other's country and have a wonderful time all along.

[Hi Gary Vincent, this is well written, except for very small mistakes. I wish you all the best in your language learning.]