Impressive performance of Borussia Dortmund (in German Soccer League)

Borussia Dortmund is one of the eighteen soccer clubs in the German Soccer league. Around the football magicians coach Jürgen Klopp, sports director Michael Zorc and business leader Hans-Joachim Watzke the professional team won the first time the german championship in season 2010/11 since 2001/02. Moreover they defended this title next year, won the German Soccer Cup (2012) and qualified for the class of kings - the European Champions League.
This club from North-Rhine Westphalia which has the highest population of Germany upbeat inspire an entire region. They showed that the assumed all powerful FC Bayern can be beaten and money is not all. The management got the most out of its own young players instead buying famous players for astronomic amounts from well known clubs. But Bayern is not the real or better only contender of the BVB (short cut for Borussia Dortmund). There is a much greater rivalry between the BVB and FC Schalke. This two clubs both from the metropolis Ruhr are only circa 21 miles away from each other and the the biggest adversaries in this league since they are playing there together. However there is one common ground - the animus about FC Bayern. It is a question of origin. Rather a team from NRW wins then on from the "Free State" of Bavaria. Then even rivaling fans of BVB and S04 will stay together though they normally fight each other.
Furthermore the fans of the BVB are very famous in the world of European soccer due to the fact that they support their club at every single game even it will be at the back of beyond. The Signal Iduna Park which is their stadium includes over 80 thousand spectators. Up to date there is a new movie about the so called Gelbe Wand (yellow wall). It is the biggest grandstand only with stances for round about 25.000 people. They perform awesome choreos at each home match like on the picture above. It was taken at the game BVB against Manchester City in 2012 and shows the Gelbe Wand - including me holding one of the black things to build the logo of the club.
Hope you enjoy this kind of article more or less whatever your favorite club or sport may be.

Impressive performance by Borussia Dortmund (German Soccer League)

Borussia Dortmund (BVB)* is one of the eighteen soccer clubs in the German Soccer league. Due to the footballing wizadry of Coach Jürgen Klopp, sports director Michael Zorc and business leader Hans-Joachim Watzke, the professional team won the German championship in the 2010/11 season for the first time since 2001/02. Moreover they defended this title the following year, won the German Soccer Cup (2012) and qualified for the class of kings - the European Champions League.
    This club from North-Rhine Westphalia, which has the highest population in Germany, has inspired an entire region. They showed that the supposedly all powerful FC Bayern could be beaten and that money is not everything. The management got the most out of its own young players instead buying famous players from well known clubs for astronomical amounts.

But Bayern is not the only contender of BVB (short cut for Borussia Dortmund)*. There is a much greater rivalry between the BVB and FC Schalke(S04)**. These two clubs, both originating from the Ruhr Metropolis are only about 21 miles away from each other and are the biggest adversaries in this league since they both started playing there. However, there is one common ground - the animus towards FC Bayern. It is a question of origin. They would prefer a team from NRW to win than one from the "Free State" of Bavaria. Then/(Here,) even rivalling fans of BVB and S04 will stick together, even though they normally fight each other.

Furthermore, the fans of BVB are very famous in the world of European soccer, due to the fact that they support their club at every single game, even if it is in the back of beyond. The Signal Iduna Park, which is their stadium, seats over 80,000 spectators. Recently there was a new movie about the so called Gelbe Wand (yellow wall). It is the largest standing place grandstand, with seating for approximately*** 25,000 people. They perform awesome choreographies at each home match, as shown on the picture above. It was taken at the BVB match against Manchester City in 2012 and shows the Gelbe Wand - including me holding one of the black boards to build the logo of the club.

Hope you enjoy this kind of article more or less whatever your favourite club or sport may be.

*I have added the BVB after the name of the club as this is more common. It therefore removes the need to add “shortcut of club” later and the article flows better.

**Again, add abbreviation after the name of the club, so the reader will know who S04 is when it is mentioned later on.

*** I had to read an article about the stadium, and it mentioned a “standing place grandstand”. I think this is what you were referring to J